Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
What did you own / Drive before you purchased a Ridgeline? Why did you decide to buy? Do your friends like or dislike your Ridgeline?:D
I had a 2016 Nissan fronter biggest piece of junk ever. It was a lease three year I turned it in five months early it had 12.545 miles on it did not even come close to my 36.000 miles I was to have.Drove the Honda my wife and me loved the way it drives we don’t haul anything big at all.went to my Honda dealer he said they would take my nissan for there used lot wanted the black RTLE they had it told them cash deal the next day drove off the lot I have had it two months now and only put 75 miles on it but love the ride.o mine is a 2019 and my wife drives a 2019 VW tigon she like that a lot.

·
Registered
4 Posts

This is the car I had before the Ridgeline. I love her, but I can’t haul in her, so I Ripken’d at 203,000 miles. I never had a car with a higher smiles/gallon rating.

For those who don’t know, the Orioles moved Cal Jr. from shortstop to 3rd base because he was starting to have back problems. Moving him to 3rd extended his career. The Charger went from my daily driver to my weekend car to extend her career.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I drove a 1993 Sc300 for 13 years before I got my 2017 RL. I loved that thing and it was an awesome 1st car! Hauled dozens of boxes of spring chicks, a few hundred lbs of bagged feed at a time and my first bottle lambs came home in the front seat! I may have also hauled a few pieces of lumber sticking out the moon roof as well... It had a 300lb load limit despite 4 seats which meant it was pretty much always over loaded if I had anyone other than myself in the car. Eventually the lambs grew up and I needed a real hauling vehicle as I got tired of asking my dad to take me to the feed store because hay was nearly impossible to get out of the carpeted trunk. Now it's been nearly 3 years with the truck and I'm loving it!! If I had gotten a truck for my first vehicle, one can only wonder how much MORE trouble I'd have gotten into... heck I might have ended up with a horse or something. LOL

Here she was all shined up at 24 years old before she went to a new home with an enthusiast. She was one of the best looking cars of her vintage that was nearly all stock and not riced out/modified or abused via the drifting scene.

The SC and RL lived together for about 4 months. I would have to say it was quite the change in driving position/style. Driving an extra half ton around felt safer and being able to see around corners due to hedges was quite the nice change! A real bonus was that the truck got better MPGs and did not require premium fuel!

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
Prior to my 2009 RTL, I had a 1996 Ram 1500 Laramie SLT, 4x4, regular-cab, short-box in forest green. I loved that truck but it was not built to last; it just disintegrated when it hit 100,000 miles and after 14 years it became hard to find good replacement parts.

I also had a 2002 C5 Corvette Coupe with the six-speed manual, transparent targa top, and upgraded rims in electric blue. That car was fun but was a maintenance nightmare; at every oil change I had a major item to repair. It just got too expensive to own. It was fun while it lasted but good riddens.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts
About this Discussion
123 Replies
102 Participants
McChizzle
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club, forum community to discuss reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing