Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
1988 Chevrolet Cheyenne V8 engine.
Great truck, i was in highschool when i was driving it, it was my dad´s but he did not use it much so it became my daily driver when i came over in vacations. I did a lot of offroad adventures in this one, very strong, powerful and reliable truck. Mine was just like the one in the pic but in white color.
1988-chevy-k1500-sportside-silverado.jpg

1984 Toyota Camry 4 cylinder.
This one I used it as a daily driver when i was in the USA in highschool, great car for the city, not fast but i still managed to have some fun adventures with it. Mine was in gray color.
1st_Toyota_Camry.jpg

1997 Nissan King Cab 4 cylinder.
I had this truck when i was in college, great car for a daily driver in the city and i also took the truck to many offroad adventures, is was the 2WD version and automatic transmission so i had to think very good where i was going before i choose to go offroad, still very impressive in the sand dunes, and river crossings, very fast on dirt roads thanks to the automatic trans allowing me to downshift between D and 2nd gear, had lots of fun with it. The one in the pic is the V6 version but the body was the same.
1995_nissan_truck_extended-cab-pickup_se-v6_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Engine.
Awesome truck for heavy duty work, i just to tow our race cars and add weight to the bed and the truck drove perfectly without any effort. Very strong, and with the turbo diesel i could go fast, but by that time i was more into offroad racing so no need to go fast in my normal daily driver. I sold the truck because i got an offer i could not refuse. Mine was also white as the one in the pic but used bigger tire.
16964-2007-Dodge-Ram%202500.jpg

Now i´m very happy with my 2012 RL, i don´t need to be towing or carrying much weight, with the family growing we needed a much more comfortable and roomier truck, this one has plenty of power, offroad capabilities if i want to go to the beach or to some trails, lots or storage and room, overall is a great truck, probably could have some updates, so far i have a 2" lift kit from Traxda, and 265/70R17 tires to add more clearence and i´m very happy with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I drove a Ford Edge. I was satisfied with it and intended to keep it, until it was totaled by a high-school student who was distracted by his cell-phone. (BTW: The student who totaled my car, was "insured" by Allstate. I cannot say enough bad things about the mayhem their refusal to act in good-faith caused! They were so unwilling to act justly, that I had to rely on my own insurance company for reimbursement. Allstate is the cut-rate car insurance! In my opinion, you should avoid them!) However, the Ridgeline is a significantly better vehicle than the Edge! It is exceeding the mpg projections and I am delighted to learn -- that according to cars.com -- it is the most America-made truck on the road!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Prior to my 2007 RL (bought in 2011) I had a red 2002 CR-V EX that I'd bought new - a terrific machine that my son drove from 2011 until finishing grad school in 2015. Sold the CR-V for a modest amount and let him use that as a down payment for his new 2015 Civic. I'm about to buy a G2, and will sell my G1 to my son-in-law....cheap.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Acura TSX Sport wagon. I knew 2 other people that owned them and we all agreed, best car we've ever owned. A bit of a rare beast, Honda rebadged and upgraded the European Accord wagon for the US as an Acura for 3 years only. Evidently Americans don't go for wagons the way Europeans do. I'd say Acura more or less replaced that spot in the line with the RDX, which I had considered. But in the end I needed the utility of a truck and I love Honda's. I'm really liking the RTL-E so far. Shares a lot of features with the Acura I gave up.

141 - 144 of 144 Posts