Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to keep all my work/day job accoutrement under the back seat for easy access but I like to have other accessories nearby and the lockable trunk under bed compartment is ideal for things like:

Jumper cables, I received a cool little gadget for Christmas that is actually a small compressor and car starter portable power unit in one.
Paracord
Extra batteries
Extra flashlight there are three in the cab
Paper towels
Toilet paper
Flares
Bungee cords
Tie Downs
Fire Extinguisher
7 to 4 wire trailer pin
All in between dividers.

Show what you have if it's legal and share your ideas.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts

Golf clubs, pull cart, duffel with golf shoes and change of clothes...plus a couple of small pouches on top of spare and pair of MRE (Meals Ready to Eat) under the golf clubs.

Hitch bag and tool roll-up.

Trailer hitch, 7-way to 4/5-way adapter, flashlight, locking hitch pin, two ratchet straps.

Tool roll-up with metric wrenches 8-18mm, socket set 6-18mm, screwdrivers, right-angle ratchet screwdriver with assorted bits (philips, straight, torx, allen, etc), utility knife, pliers, crescent wrench, slip-joint pliers, needle-nose pliers, and diagonal cutters.

·
Registered
869 Posts
ratchet straps, jumper cables, tow hitch, california duster, ice scraper/brush,

I really should make better use of my trunk. I've always wanted to put together a survival kit of sorts but haven't got around to it. I have enough duplicate tools I could put a nice kit together.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I have to keep all my work/day job accoutrement under the back seat for easy access but I like to have other accessories nearby and the lockable trunk under bed compartment is ideal for things like:

Jumper cables, I received a cool little gadget for Christmas that is actually a small compressor and car starter portable power unit in one.
Paracord
Extra batteries
Extra flashlight there are three in the cab
Paper towels
Toilet paper
Flares
Bungee cords
Tie Downs
Fire Extinguisher
7 to 4 wire trailer pin
All in between dividers.

Show what you have if it's legal and share your ideas.
I believe there is another old thread on this. Your gonna need something under that new shi* you just thru in their and you forgot the duct tape. Cant show you what I have but in over 8 years I never used any of it. I'd get a different jack and 2x8 piece of wood to.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Duct Tape

I believe there is another old thread on this. Your gonna need something under that new shi* you just thru in their and you forgot the duct tape. Cant show you what I have but in over 8 years I never used any of it. I'd get a different jack and 2x8 piece of wood to.
Duct tape in the cab,

NUFF SAID.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jumper cables, bunch of ratchet straps, tow strap and bungee cords.
Hey suke, no wax or sealant?

Love you Bro.:act035:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Ratchet straps, and work gloves.

Once a week groceries :D

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol no. I have a garage full of that. Don't want my stuff exposed to the elements. It can do some weird stuff below freezing or above 100*.
Cool got it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts