Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

What Exterior/Interior Color Combination Do You Own?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I realize that there has been a post in regards to what exterior color is the best. This post differs a bit from that post by specifying not only what exterior color you OWN (you must own or have a Ridgeline on order to vote), but also the interior color as well. This is being done as some Ridgeline colors, such as white, have two different interior color choices. Please note that I am including Canadian colors here as well.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Interesting poll. One of the reasons why I went with Steel Blue is because I *required* the gray interior, which was only available on SB and Silver in the US. I might've gotten it in red otherwise (my Accord wagon was red). Now I have two blue cars in the driveway (and soon a white one!) and the blue of the Insight is so saturated compared with the Steel Blue that it makes the SB look kinda gray... almost silver! :)

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
It would have been nice if Honda would have offered the gray interior with the Nighthawk Black exterior in the states but were happy with our Beige.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I feel left out! Did I miss something or am I just special? I have the Silver RTL NAV & S/R Ridgeline with a Black interior (Black Leather seats & Black Dash) Does anyone else have this color combo?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hey fatboy, I think your "black" interior is actually called gray. Or grey, depending on how you want to spell it. :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
fatboy said:
I feel left out! Did I miss something or am I just special? I have the Silver RTL NAV & S/R Ridgeline with a Black interior (Black Leather seats & Black Dash) Does anyone else have this color combo?
Did you take your dark glasses off?:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts