Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 751 Posts

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Rx. I like that mirror. Was the wiring needed already there?

Yes, and it was simple.

I did have to remove the overhead console. I used two wires from the available 7-pin hitch and one wire from one of the lights. It was simple to tap in to the wires. Everything was included in the box with the new mirror. Very easy to do.

·
Registered
99 Posts
No, window mount in the lower drivers side corner of the windshield. There's a fusebox under the dash, just to the left of the E-brake.

·
Registered
124 Posts

Installed the Cargo tray under the back seat. Had some storage bins under there sliding around on the carpet...

Reactions: Robert Ruiz

·
Registered
542 Posts
Got delivered on Friday the all season mats, side moldings, cargo tray, splash guards and wheel locks. Installed except for the wheel locks...Really just need the hitch and maybe some type of container for the trunk and/or under the back seat. Gonna start concentrating more on just getting the truck paid off...well, maybe the Weathertech window visors when available.

Those Honda mats are actually quite nice...side moldings went on easy, just make sure everything is in the right position with the templates and commit to it - used a rubber roller to press on as suggested in instructions.

·
Registered
124 Posts
ToneGuy007 what is that in the picture you posted? Is it a sunshade? If so what type is it and how does it fit.
It's the HeatShield... Bought 2 (one for wife) and got free shipping also used the coupon provided on a different thread (BLOWOUT) and got 10% off. Fits well on my RTL-E and way better than my previous shade.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I tinted fronts to match rears on my G1 a year after I bought (2010)

SENT from: My KINDLE FIRE HD
+1 did the same to my 08. (and every other vehicle I have owned).

·
Registered
962 Posts
I have been using Heatshields for years. Half fold put in passenger foot well, when driving mostly by myself during the week. They work very well blocking sun when parked. Hold up to everyday use very well. ?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
I put a coat of wax on my BE yesterday. I was surprised to see the difference in the depth of the color between the waxed and the untaxed areas.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Anyone installing optional accessories please post photos so we can see how it looks. I'd be interested in some of these options but would like to see on a real world RL not on a Honda drawing.

21 - 40 of 751 Posts