Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

761 - 780 of 810 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,194 Posts
That sound is only apparent when you are mashing the pedal, it gets quiet at low engine speed & high gear. At about 75mph, do you hear any drone from the intake?
I almost feel bad for the transmission; those constant downshifts.

That video should not be on ROC as it is, as @Farther said, not safe; reckless in all honesty. One handed driving while holding a cellphone to record is not wise. I have to assume that because the camera angle varies and the video is a bit shaky. I would chalk this up to someone posting a video of them doing illegal street racing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I removed the video for the offensed one ... but you can find it on you tube , for the one who are curious, search on youtube: pilot intake ... i begin to think that club is not for me ... not only have sound when you floor it , and i love it, they shut the engine down to please the papy, if your not , than intake his for you , ride that for 20 years on different type of car, and nerver had probleme, just nice sound when needed.

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
I removed the video for the offensed one ... but you can find it on you tube , for the one who are curious, search on youtube: pilot intake ... i begin to think that club is not for me ... not only have sound when you floor it , and i love it, they shut the engine down to please the papy, if your not , than intake his for you , ride that for 20 years on different type of car, and nerver had probleme, just nice sound when needed.
Punctuation, grammar, and spell check is your friend or better yet your readers' friend.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline Sport
107 Posts
Updates to my 19’ this morning. Lamin-X yellow fog light covers and the Ridgeline decal by Kevin Doxey!

·
Registered
2017 Honda Ridgeline Sport Crew Cab Pickup AWD - Black
31 Posts

Got new wheels & tires, bull bar w/lightbar and ditch lights

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline Sport
107 Posts
Any info on that sticker?
Yes his name is Kevin Doxey. If you have Facebook or Instagram you can find him on there in the Honda Ridgeline forums. If you don’t have either let me know and I can get his email from him for you. :)

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Today the new RL got tinted: 3M Crystalline 50 on the windshield and rear windows and 40 on the sunroof. The dealer advertises 3M Ceramic on the front passenger windows so I didn't mess with them(yet). Tomorrow it's off to the PPF guy for a quote and appointment.

761 - 780 of 810 Posts