Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

781 - 800 of 810 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Installed Jsport roof rack, Jsport side steps (helps with two little kids), front skid plate, sports grille, blackvue dr9000x and vleds all around. Gave her a nice wash and the last coat
Nice looking truck!:) Where'd you source the skid plate?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice looking truck!:) Where'd you source the skid plate?
Jsport as well. If you get it, add a couple of washers/space between the plate and frame for the back bolts. I had a bit of a metal on metal sound when I would accelerate, thanks to some members here who suggested to add the washers.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Busy day today:

Sport grill

Door sill film from Bernardi:

The tailgate ladder from USA Truck Supply:

And the tire store put on the last two of the Michelin Defender LTX tires(they started Thursday but Zeta interfered).

A good Saturday!! :)

Best and stay safe,
Bill

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Mavis? Too much of them in the news and it's not good. Gosh, just looked up their locations and they have expaded all over the country. I remember when they had a warehouse by Mt. Kisco.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Yeah, the local store I go to used to be a Kaufmann franchise that I've dealt with for years. I didn't know they'd changed hands, when the sales rep answered the phone and said "Mavis Tires" I said "Who?".

Guess I need to find a good local independent dealer, I try to keep my money in the community when I can.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Today the new RL got tinted: 3M Crystalline 50 on the windshield and rear windows and 40 on the sunroof. The dealer advertises 3M Ceramic on the front passenger windows so I didn't mess with them(yet). Tomorrow it's off to the PPF guy for a quote and appointment.
The Ridgeline is my 1st vehicle to have a tinted the windshield. I also went with 50 ceramic and it is great. It doesn't impair vision even at night. The temperature improvement is outstanding and I think it helps with glare. It's one of those things that make you says, I should have been doing this all along.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Ridgeline Sport Crew Cab Pickup AWD - Black
31 Posts
Not my truck, nor my pictures. Custom fabricated bumper and light bar mount from tacoma(bent) to fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Installed Jsport roof rack, Jsport side steps (helps with two little kids), front skid plate, sports grille, blackvue dr9000x and vleds all around. Gave her a nice wash and the last coat View attachment 406935
looks great. Do you have the sun roof visor on your truck? I have one on mine, honda one. was wondering because would like to order one and keep the visor. Thanks
16 PI MOON.jpg

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I took the visor off my G1 because it blocked too much of the opening.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
872 Posts
I can't believe all that beautiful sunlight outside and you take pics inside the garage. LOL:giggle: Just kidding.

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,924 Posts
781 - 800 of 810 Posts