Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
@TriCamiguin I moved from a 2011 Multistrada to the Tracer and love it. I was skeptical at first as I have not had a Jap bike for over 20 years. It is a lot of bike for the money. I am not doing two up on this bike, where I suspect the Multi is stronger.
Great little engine that loves to rev, quickshifter (up only) feels like an automatic when on the gas, just a fun bike.
I have not ridden a bad bike in years - all the stuff out there seems good now, but if you can get a demo on a GT, do it.

· Registered
58 Posts
My bike coming back from having some timing belts fitted and valves adjusted. I do most maintenance myself but will not do the shimming of desmo valves - too fiddly for an old dude.
1993 Bimota DB2 - an Italian manufacturer who uses other manufacturers engines - mine has a 90s Ducati 2 valve motor in it. Fairing removed fro easier strap down.
They were purchased by Kawasaki recently, so I guess Kawasaki motors from here on out.
169kg / 372lb, so not much of a load.
Why I purchased the Ridgeline - I only ever cart the bikes and have never towed anything heavier than a 4000 lb trailer.
Works very well for me.

· Registered
58 Posts
My RL is for bikes in the back and on the trailer.
Helping a friend move.
He has two of the little Kawasaki 90s, but I could only fit one in the bed - I can't leave the tailgate down with the short drawbar on the Kendon trailer as it would hit the bikes in a turn.
Ducati and MV Augusta on the trailer.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tomorrow another little 90 and a Multistrada - they will fit in the bed.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Sky

1 - 9 of 9 Posts