Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
My basement finish continues....
This is my second load of drywall this week. I only buy what I can reasonably take down a flight of stairs after work and hang in a weekend day. Eating the elephant.

I didn't take pics of any foam board or framing lumber hauls, but had up to 20' sticks across the roof and load extender in the upright position while 9' precuts stuck out the closed bed. Almost did several insulation mulit-packs with the Ridge, but decided one trip with a box truck was a better idea. Got this extender last year after splitting a cheap Harbor Freight one. Had it for several years and it didn't owe me anything after finishing my last basement, taking several canoe trips, bringing pro-outdoor volleyball poles home, etc., etc. The new one is much better quality and should outlast my hauling days.

Reactions: McChizzle

·
Registered
486 Posts
Here's one from early summer 2019. A re-do of a dog run that was pretty abused. Unfortunately it's looking pretty abused again. Thinking second hand artificial tuff now, but not sure if I'll like it in the long run.

Here is a pic of the latest grass killing perp, around the time of the install.

·
Registered
486 Posts
What a great shot of that little Lab pup. He looks like he is looking for opportunities to get into trouble. Any current photos you can share?
She (Rhea) was keyed up that day. I took her to a kickball game with my youngest daughter and she couldn't stand to be away from all the kids who were really putting the love on her.

Pic request granted.....

Favorite hang she stole from the kids. Used to fit a lot better.

Cheating onto the carpet she's trained to say off of.

·
Registered
486 Posts
In the past few months.... Put a new Honda in the garage and got a new LP grill. I'm upping my outdoor gear game this season. Didn't take pics of the mulch hauls a few weekends back. 3 or 4 X 1.5 yard hauls each year.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Basement finish goods are piling up again for the next round of installs......

Case:

Doors:

Finish carpentry items are sure good at sucking the billfold dry..

·
Registered
486 Posts
More basement stuff and example of bed extender in action.
16' and 12' base:

·
Registered
486 Posts
The work keeps rollin'
With nice weather through the weekend, I managed to dig a French drain in my backyard and get the geo-fabric and pipe down. Monday was gravel load #1.

A bit of a squat...

...but plenty suspended.

It's definitely about the weight, not the volume.

Went over the GVW by 130 lbs fully loaded. My calibrated eyeballs failed me when speaking to the gentleman with the loader, which had a bucket the size of the RL.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Mrs. Vlad decided a counter height table would be a nice addition to the (98%) finished basement. It'll be close to the dartboard throw line so I can't complain, having a nice spot for my cocktail.

Someone thought I was building them a fancy four-post bed.

·
Registered
486 Posts
After a couple years of stuff piling up, finally had a garage sale and took the leftovers to Salvation Army. Shocking how many clothes you go through with growing kids.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Small one this weekend. Off to metal scrap recycling bin at work.
Wood Road surface Automotive tire Plank Asphalt

Mrs. Vlad is happy that the cards-in-the-spokes sound in her Highlander has disappeared.:cool:

Reactions: NVRedRidge

·
Registered
486 Posts
Raised and replanted a flowerbed this spring and mulch time was finally available.
Each load is 1-1/2 yards. 3 loads on Friday and 2 more on Saturday to get around the homestead completely.
Love my V6 wheelbarrow! Tunes from the cab help the effort too. Wonder how the E and BE bed exciters work with the mulch in the Gen2. What says the ROC?

Here's some pics from Friday...
One.

Two. My helper got a nickname this weekend that was inspired by 2020, "Super Spreader" 😉

Three.

·
Registered
486 Posts
My suspension, for metal scrap, among the remnants of a couple topsoil runs that got a little sticky in an unexpected rain. :)

Reactions: donuteater306

·
Registered
486 Posts
I hauled the bike...
that hauled my backside...
to and from the shop...
that did the alignment...
while I worked Tuesday...
after the replacement...
of the parts above...
on the holiday weekend.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

Reactions: longboat

·
Registered
486 Posts
Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface Grey Wood

It was finally time these were changed and taken to metal scrap. Two days in the bed sure has them looking a lot uglier than where they usually ride on the truck.
Made way for these:
Automotive tire Tire Tread Alloy wheel Vehicle brake

Reactions: Lucky Jack
1 - 20 of 24 Posts