·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Dayum! Gotta luv that OBP color.👍👍

Reactions: rockne

·
Registered
174 Posts

9 cubic yards of mulch! Can get 1.5 Cubic Yards in the back. Mulch place only 1 mile From my house and the beauty of the Ridgeline, is it can just barely get around a corner and into my back yard. Saved me a lot of wheel barrel hauls and/or money to hire someone.

Love this truck.

·
Premium Member
2019 RTL awd, MSM
5,189 Posts
I told my landscape guy I needed about 150sf sod. He said his guy cut some when it was too warm, so I could have it for free. He said I could stop by and pick it up. I get there and no one is there, and I see some sod on a dirt pile out back. I text him, get no response, so I load up the sod scraps.

He texts me back 2 hours later and says no, my sod is inside the building. So I run back there and he's got 6 rolls waiting on a pallet for me.

300sf sod for free. It's really not too bad. Gonna put the sprinklers to it hard over the next week amd see how much I can save.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Raised and replanted a flowerbed this spring and mulch time was finally available.
Each load is 1-1/2 yards. 3 loads on Friday and 2 more on Saturday to get around the homestead completely.
Love my V6 wheelbarrow! Tunes from the cab help the effort too. Wonder how the E and BE bed exciters work with the mulch in the Gen2. What says the ROC?

Here's some pics from Friday...
One.

Two. My helper got a nickname this weekend that was inspired by 2020, "Super Spreader" 😉

Three.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Raised and replanted a flowerbed this spring and mulch time was finally available.
Each load is 1-1/2 yards. 3 loads on Friday and 2 more on Saturday to get around the homestead completely.
Love my V6 wheelbarrow! Tunes from the cab help the effort too. Wonder how the E and BE bed exciters work with the mulch in the Gen2. What says the ROC?

Here's some pics from Friday...
One.
View attachment 414461 View attachment 414462
Two. My helper got a nickname this weekend that was inspired by 2020, "Super Spreader" 😉
View attachment 414463
Three.
View attachment 414464 View attachment 414465
The last picture is the money shot!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ridgeline-Trailer.jpg
Needed about 4 yards of topsoil for the yard and it's easier to dump than shovel! Is a trans temp of 310 bad?
Just kidding!!! :D My son bought the 14,000 GVW trailer from my neighbor and I pulled it across the street to my shop for a couple little welds. He uses them in his business pulling with Duramax diesels.

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E Black and Low
201 Posts
Aluminum diamond plate

Drove great, really like the rear lower and truck level.
I have Burtman’s springs front and rear, they handled the load well.

visually good with 900# load except for the rear wheel tuck.
probably going with rear lowering arms to sit at this height all the time.

741 - 760 of 767 Posts