Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
861 - 880 of 984 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
139 Posts
I tow a 2021 Rockwood Mini Lite 2109s 4171# I did up grade the brake rotors to a slotted and drilled harder steel - what a difference. This winter will be installing a much larger transmission cooler radiator. Tows really well, my mileage does drop in half - around 110 to 12

· Registered
41 Posts
Car Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Wheel

77 board feet of Shedua wood for our new kitchen island. The boards are 11’ long. She was a little nose-high but walked it off like a champ. We’ve come to discover that we need a truck. Not a real truck, but a Ridgeline. We love it. We’ll be putting 17” wheels and BFG KO2s on her next summer rather than the car tires on there now.

· Registered
853 Posts
You guys are killing me with these boards. I gotta get back in the shop.

Meanwhile…hauled a vintage 1960’s cabinet from our storage unit to home. Now installed in our basement “sitting room”, where it will display some antique collectibles and things I have made. Mahogany, very good shape, just needs a coat of wax.

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Brown Table Cabinetry Furniture Wood

· Registered
2,321 Posts

· Registered
813 Posts
You guys are killing me with these boards. I gotta get back in the shop.

Meanwhile…hauled a vintage 1960’s cabinet from our storage unit to home. Now installed in our basement “sitting room”, where it will display some antique collectibles and things I have made. Mahogany, very good shape, just needs a coat of wax.

View attachment 429422

View attachment 429423

That is a great cabinet.

· Registered
1,669 Posts
Nice!

How are Hay prices there this year?

I just had a record good year.
High... and very high for small quantities like I buy.

These are "local" western WA orchard grass bales. 2nd cutting "premium" were $14 each (~$470/ton) and the one 3rd cutting "premium" was $16 (~$540/ton) at the stack in the barn. Bales are ~60lbs. Eastern WA orchard grass, 2nd cutting was ~$570/ton. 2nd cut Alfalfa is ~$660/ton

If I needed (and could store) several tons at a time, hay can be had for half that price... but delivery/stacking isn't included. Like a vending machine... you end up paying a hefty premium for small quantities on the urban side of the mountains. This will last me about 3 weeks if I don't send the lambs to Camp Kenmore soon.

That's great you are having a record grass year. Hopefully you are getting a good price selling hay and the cost of fuel and fertilizer isn't eating up all your margins!

861 - 880 of 984 Posts