Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure I've decided to get a Ridgeline this month. Haven't test drove one yet but will in a day or so. When I start shopping, what would be a fair price for a RTL(no Nav or Roof), fogs, optional grill, body side moulding, splash guards,reaar view mirror with compass, tonneau cover and tow package(harness and hitch)? I plan on leasing for 3 years, 12000 mi/yr allowance, and can put down $5k including security, TTL etc. I'd like to know the MSRP as well as a good price, something near invoice and about what my monthly payment should be. I know this is asking a very open question but I figure someone here has already been this route. Thanks all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Always start with the base price of the vehicle without accessories. Then find out how much for each accessory.

RTL deals are around 27,800....I would aim for 27,500.

·
Registered
12 Posts
twbradford said:
Always start with the base price of the vehicle without accessories. Then find out how much for each accessory.

RTL deals are around 27,800....I would aim for 27,500.
You found a Ridgeline for $27800! WOW! Where did you purchase? We have a contract for 29600 and had two different Dallas/North Texas Honda dealers tell us that they would not even attempt to match that price. Waiting for our dealer to locate a silver RTL.......anxious in McKinney.

I want to get the build date from our dealer, before I accept the truck to see if it is one of the later builds (after 9/05).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ooops.......you were quoting a price for a base RTL and I was talking about a RTL Navi package. :eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
You should never put any money down on a lease. Most importantly, if your vehicle is totaled, the insurance company will pay off the balance of the remaining payments, but you will not be reimbursed for your down payment. Sure a downpayment makes your monthly payments lower, but with a little discipline, you could sit that 5K in a money market account making 3.5% - the internal interest rate on a lease is only about 1% (money factor of .005). Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts