Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Touring
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up a set of 2014 Honda Odyssey wheels, with Michelin Latitude Tour HP 245/60R18 105H tires at a pawn shop and they look great on my Ridgeline. These are my summer wheels. I run original Ridgeline rims with more aggressive tires for winter driving.

Trouble is... the TPMS are not compatible and I am wondering what I should do???

I think the best option is to buy (4) sensors compatible with 2008 Ridgeline and have the tire shop swap them. (I think I can sell the Odyssey sensors easily on eBay, so that isn't a problem.

But what sensors are compatible with these rims? Anyone have any experience with ensuring what I buy works with '08 Ridgeline EX-L, but will fit the '14 Odyssey rims.

Any suggestions are really appreciated!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,405 Posts
There is a post by Discount Tire, they have the O.E. TPMS for $27 a piece & they seemed to monitor that thread and answered some various questions. I'd post or PM them, they may be able to answer best. Although I'd guess the existing Odyssey rims have a TPMS it's probably close to the same size & would fit in the same recessed area.

On a side note, I have to say that is a Great Looking Steel Blue Ridgeline, and the rims look good too

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you get this issue figured out, please post your findings. I really like the looks of those wheels on the RL & may look into that option.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,889 Posts
While the rims look good on your RL, I'd be curious what the load rating is for those wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts