Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
ScanGauge II…..use it everyday. Did the door checkers but seldom open rear doors.

Reactions: Darius Riley

·
Registered
2021 Sport • Radiant Red Metallic II
75 Posts
5 accessories/mods to date - each one is "best" in its own way - and perhaps the "best" part is locating each for a great price.
• TAC side steps
• Paragon tonneau cover
• Honda all weather floor mats
• changed wheels for better appearance
• LED bulbs - interior, bed, license plate

waiting to be installed - LED high beams

·
Registered
2017 RTL
113 Posts
Halogen projector headlight modification... Aiming them correctly (aimed improperly from the factory). Then, converting from H11 to H9 bulbs. Night driving feels much safer now.

And yes, the door check mod is a must!

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E Obsidian Blue Pearl
638 Posts
I haven't made a whole lot of mods so far. OEM mud flaps, all weather mats, tonneau cover. Best so far, the Bedrug. Very nice to crawl around on. Waiting on installation, Redarc brake controller and LED high beams. Strongly considering the Tuwa Pro bed rack since it allows the tonneau to stay in place.

·
Registered
2020 Sport
223 Posts
Stereo upgrade, alarm and remote starter upgrade, rigid (brand) bed cover, head light up grades with Lucas. Not cheap but well worth it. Another set of the stock wheels to put the new Blizzaks on for the winter.
Just probably right around $4 K in extras so far.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Where do you ordered your rear door checkers, its a problem...
I ordered them from bernardi honda and they deliver to Canada, still cheaper than here with the shipping.
I also did the tailgate lock and rekeyed it to match the fob key (rekey instructions on goggle).
I have a locking Bak cover, but rarely use the tailgate lock feature, but it's there if I need it.
Just make a list and order everything at once.

Reactions: Lucky Jack

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ordered them from bernardi honda and they deliver to Canada, still cheaper than here with the shipping.
I also did the tailgate lock and rekeyed it to match the fob key (rekey instructions on goggle).
I have a locking Bak cover, but rarely use the tailgate lock feature, but it's there if I need it.
Just make a list and order everything at once.
Forgot to mention, you are going to want to order the front checkers from 2017-2019 and use them in the back.

·
Registered
19 Posts
2019 RTL-T
Door Checkers
12v switched power to rear console and truck bed
ScanGauge ll to monitor Trans temp
Truxedo LoPro Roll up cover
Back up lights to LED
Center Console organizer dividers
Trunk Dividers
Yakima tracks on bed sides for rack
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
2017 AWD SPORT. Peragon. 1.5x0.5 traxda lift. 265/60/18 allseason. Elec popnlock. Door hack.
432 Posts
1. Door checkers.

Honorable mention:

Removing that plastic seat rail bar on backseat floor and getting the Husky Liners one piece floor covering.
Also have the front Husky Liners floor mats.
Tinted driver's and front passenger's windows.
Traxa 1.5 x 0.5 lift.
265/60/18 tires.
Peragon cover.
Custom subwoofer box that fits under rear seats and removes in 30 seconds and fits in trunk
Elec. Popnlock (usually unplugged)
Vcmtuner2 (currently unplugged)
Scanguage2.
Some cheap little stick-on fisheye blind spot mirrors.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline RTL E
27 Posts
Besides my bed cover, I'm really glad I installed the Weathertech side window deflectors on the front windows. No more rain or moisture dripping inside when I crack the windows. Easy to install and zero issues going through car wash.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts