Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new Ridge this week, kids rode in the back for a joy ride around the neighborhood. After they got out I found this part/cover on the floor in the back behind the driver side seat.

I am too new to the truck to know what this is or where it goes, can anyone help out?

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts
Lift up the back seats and check the seat belt anchors. That looks like it could be a cover for the seat belt anchors to me. Good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, still a mystery... I am pretty sure I have checked all 4 seat rails/tracks and all have covers (they look kind of like this but not exactly). Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, seat belt anchor covers are there too (much smaller). Driving me crazy but I just can't see where anything is missing...

·
Premium Member
7,780 Posts
Fold the rear seats up and make sure all the covers are in place. That one reminds me of one of the corner pieces.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great post I found that same part and checked my front seat rails and they where all there. I will check the rear seatbelt when I get off.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great post I found that same part and checked my front seat rails and they where all there. I will check the rear seatbelt when I get off.
chuckwick did you figure out where it goes? I still haven't found where it goes on mine...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think I recall finding this doodad as well. I believe it is the trim from the one of the front seats on the back. Up under the seat, not the lower half on the floor.

That's my guess anyway!

·
Administrator
16,354 Posts
This same or similar part was loose inside my 2014 SE when I bought it. Mine went on the right back of the driver's seat rail. It popped back in place and hasn't come off in four months so far. I am continually appalled how haphazardly this 2014 is put together. I have found at least a dozen random fasteners, trim pieces, and misaligned interior and exterior parts including the center console, glove compartment, driver's door, driver's seat trim, tailgate, and trunk lid. Definitely the worst assembled vehicle of any brand I've ever owned. Had I scrutinized the vehicle more closely, I would never have traded my 2010 for this 2014. I can't wait to unload this one! Honda had better impress with a Ridgeline 2.0 or I'm gone. Gone, I tell you! No more Hondas for me for the foreseeable future. I've had enough. The only other vehicle they currently have that remotely interests me is a CR-V for my mom, but that's plagued by an engine vibration problem at idle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts