Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Those are prototype fog lights as shown at the SEMA show this year.
Get in line a lot of us want em. Not available as far as I can tell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
I like the rollbar/light combo but personally I think the dull/flat black makes it look to much like an Avalanche,,... can I say that dirty word...lol:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,879 Posts
DatSumbch said:
I like the rollbar/light combo but personally I think the dull/flat black makes it look to much like an Avalanche,,... can I say that dirty word...lol:D
WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,982 Posts
I'd like Honda to come out with a tonneau cover like that for the '06 Ridge. I would buy one in a heart-beat!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
Can you imagine the wind noise problem that would occur with a "roll bar" mounted with running lights. There would be 50 pages of complaints in that thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,292 Posts
BillB said:
Can you imagine the wind noise problem that would occur with a "roll bar" mounted with running lights. There would be 50 pages of complaints in that thread.
Yeah but we would stop complaining about the windshield. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
cdepuydt said:
I'd like Honda to come out with a tonneau cover like that for the '06 Ridge. I would buy one in a heart-beat!
What do you mean like this? I'm interested in a tonneau cover for my Ridgeline so you got my curiosity going. Also, I've found another company that makes tonneau covers and I'm finding out more information about them. I've got anouther thread going about it so you can look for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
DatSumbch said:
I like the rollbar/light combo but personally I think the dull/flat black makes it look to much like an Avalanche,,... can I say that dirty word...lol:D

AAAAAAMEN! I hate black plastic trim. Make it in matching colors FROM THE HONDA FACTORY, and I'll buy one for sure!

fins
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
kdogofjtown said:
That truck is the all terrain concept truck. I saw it and I wanted the black fender flares for my white RT but all the dealers I contacted said that those items are not for sale (one said not yet). More pictures at this site-- if you find out more please let me know-- I'll do the same.

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/sema/photos/photo17.html

I want those flares too!!!!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top