Votes: 17 23.0%
  • RTL

Votes: 56 75.7%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All apologies if this has been done before - I did all the prerequisite searches and did not find anything.

I think it'd be interesting to find out what trim level we have all purchased. Some of us have filled out our profile with this information, but there's no real easy way of seeing how many people have which trim level. As an aside, I think that a "Trim Level" field would a useful addition to the members list page, which currently only lists members, posts, and avatar.

Cheers,
Tim

L

·
0 Posts
methodtim said:
All apologies if this has been done before - I did all the prerequisite searches and did not find anything.

I think it'd be interesting to find out what trim level we have all purchased. Some of us have filled out our profile with this information, but there's no real easy way of seeing how many people have a which trim level. As an aside, I think that a "Trim Level" field would a useful addition to the members list page, which currently only lists members, posts, and avatar.

Cheers,
Tim

Here here Tim!! :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
shortspark said:
Looks like RTLs rule - in Silver too!
Only because Honda wants to make us who want cool colors to pay closer to MSRP. It is a ploy I tell you! ;)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
RTL-Navi here - in Black. I am addicted to good quality toys on my vehicles. ;) This site isn't exactly helping me with my weakness - but it sure is fun! :cool:

L

·
0 Posts
When I first saw the Honda Concept SUT in September, I knew I would own one. The first Ridgeline ( now better known as Lady Ridgena ) to come off the truck at Rick Case Honda in Cleveland was a Billet Silver RTL. I watched out my office window as they unloaded it. I asked my GSM to please go out and ask the driver to unload them gently because the Black RTS was mine. I knew it was mine because we put my order into the first allocaton in February. My adrenalin was out of control. I was driving every Co-Manager I worked with to drink by this point. It was like I had just won the million dollar lottery. The transport showed up at the dealership very early that day and since the Silver one was the first off the truck, they immediately drove it to the shop for PDI and accessories. I watched them unload my Black Beauty and drive it to Service for check in. I walked out to it, dragging half of the sales staff with me. We all checked it out and everyone said, "J.C., now you can relax, your truck has arrived". The day went on and I walked out to the showroom and they had just finished putting all the accessories on the Billet Silver RTL. I was in shock. I was completely stricken by the this vehicle. I looked at it, looked at the sticker on the window and said, "where are the keys", I have to show this to Todd. Tood agreed with me and the rest, as they say, is history. Lady Ridgena was here to stay!!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I was very pleased that the Ridgeline was going to have the same Nav system as the '05 Ody. It is really a great and easy to use system. I especially like the voice command system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts