Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little late in the year but I am looking for second set of wheels for the warmer months. My factory steel wheels need some love and they were just brush painted before which i think looks terrible but is fine for winter. I'd like to stay with 17" but I am willing to go 18's. I've been searching for used wheels and I'm finding limited options for the 5x120 bolt pattern. I know BMW and some Lexus share that pattern but doesn't anything else. Most sellers have no idea what bolt pattern they have so it would be nice to know while I am searching. I've seen a few Camaro wheels which are something like 5x4.75 but they seem to work? Anything else work?

I am also looking for for tires, I'm looking for slightly larger than stock. Yes, it will depending on if I get 17" or 18" but I'd like to hear some recommendations for sizes and brands. I'd like something mildly aggressive but quite. I have a set of Copper AT3's now that aren't loud at all now and I'd like to keep them for winter use.

·
Registered
2011 RTL w/Nav
294 Posts
Maybe this is obvious enough that you already know it, but Honda Pilot wheels are a good option for a different look. Regarding tires, there's LOTS of information on this site. Use the search tool and make sure you have a comfortable chair.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Honda oddisy van as i remember is the same 5 on 120?????

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Up to 2014, Pilot, MDX have same pattern as RL. Maybe the Oddy does as well. Other makes like Camaro, BMW and a select few share the same as well. Not sure about the 2015 and up.

J

1 - 4 of 4 Posts