121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I think it was a 1974 ST.
Such great cars! Even came with a little tool kit and a ”trouble light” that plugged into the lighter socket. And how cool was that bonnet-style forward-tilting hood? Changing the oil was a breeze - could lean in & remove the oil filter.

Mine kinda ate front tires. Can’t remember why now, but there was some issue with getting the alignment corrected.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tesla truck.. not that I could afford the high end model but a hybrid dive system or all electric is my next power plant choice.

If Honda created high mileage version of the ridgeline with hybrid electric or such.. that would be tempting for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
An upgraded model of the Ridgeline. I couldn't justify the addl. cost for "eyebrow" lights and navigation. Over time, I have found that there are a myriad of other enhancements that help make the jump in price worthwhile.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes, if you only have need for a passenger vehicle for city driving, with sacrifice, a Tesla could be made to make sense. But, if you need cargo room, the Tesla does not make sense. If you need only a passenger vehicle to go cross country or tow, and you have a lot of time, and/or the money to purchase a Tesla with extra range, it could be made to make sense. But, if you require cargo room or towing capability traveling cross country on a budget, both in time and finance, the Tesla makes absolutely no sense.

In short, until Tesla introduces a vehicle with the capabilities of the Ridgeline, discussing the Tesla on a Ridgeline forum serves little to no purpose.

Bill
uhmmm. Cyber truck?

·
Premium Member
2020 Black Edition
76 Posts
What would you buy if you traded-in your G2 for another vehicle?
RIVIAN R1T. Had one on order for a year and finally canceled and got my new BE in March. Still want the Rivian. When it comes out I'll be trading in the BE for sure. I have a deposit on a Tesla Cyber Truck but want to drive that ugly sucker first.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
RIVIAN R1T. Had one on order for a year and finally canceled and got my new BE in March. Still want the Rivian when it comes out I'll be trading in the BE for sure.I have a deposit on a Tesla Cyber Truck but want to drive that ugly sucker first.
The Rivian is supposed to start at $70,500. I like the idea, but not at 227% of the cost of my 2019 RTL AWD.

·
Registered
46 Posts
RIVIAN R1T. Had one on order for a year and finally canceled and got my new BE in March. Still want the Rivian. When it comes out I'll be trading in the BE for sure. I have a deposit on a Tesla Cyber Truck but want to drive that ugly sucker first.
Cyber truck for me also but the price tags of trucks are going up so much and I’ve been creeping up higher over years but The first wave of Hyde is it electric trucks are going to be pricey. I’ll probably keep saving for Tesla room and home system. I don’t think the cyber truck will fit my garage. They backtracked on downsizing some so it fits most standard garages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 - 132 of 132 Posts