Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Day 5 Log

March 20, 2020, 1524 hours

Toilet paper supplies are down to 17 rolls, today I was forced to open a pack of bacon and make eggs, bacon, buttered toast. I fear this life of despair may be permanent.

I beg of you to send help, we don't have much time.
I’m told...just told (I haven’t tried this)...that a Water Pik can be used as a bidet!🤣🤣

·
Registered
12 Posts
My goodness what a great idea. Had to drag out the camera and capture mine this morning. Actually, I really went to check if there actually was and TP in the trunk. Yep, found one partial roll for 'emergencies.' Also found a lotta Arizona and Utah dirt from last year's off roading, and well, the picture says the rest.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
I basically treat my trunk like a junk drawer. To make matters worse, there is stuff inside the stuff in my trunk. These photos are the several layers with a "bonus" photo showing the jack attachment that allows me to use my cordless drill.
AqGanhHXRMOAoWJfKVkH4g.jpg
gUtcputvRkeXu4688XDjKA.jpg
AqGanhHXRMOAoWJfKVkH4g.jpg gUtcputvRkeXu4688XDjKA.jpg HS0duHN9SIWl+YL0t%uvoA.jpg Jpvf47EcRrSga61YP67jnQ.jpg

3 Posts
Koosies, slackline, winch, tool box, tow straps, rope, pry bar, jumpers, reflectors, three way tire iron (one size is broken - prob one i'll need). Perhaps a lost Budweiser.

Can't comment on flash point but did leave a can of Coleman fuel in the hatch back of my 85 Dodge Charger (you know the cheap, crappy 80's version) for over a week after camping and the heat from the Colorado sun basically unstamped all the creases in the can and rounded all the flat spots of that friggin can. Gotta believe kaboom would have eventually happened. Wish I had a picture of that can!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts