Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Also a minimalist. I have a wallet, but it stays in my bag when I am at work, and on the console when driving. KISS...

Pretty bold, making a thread asking for pics, then not posting one yourself. >:)

Post up yours, let see those RIDGELINE keychains.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Post up yours, let see those RIDGELINE keychains.

I am so obsessed with them, and other accessories that had to buy new every month or so…
This is my latest - of course Black Honda Keychain with Honda logo

let see those keychains
So is this a thing on other forums, this seems to be at least the 2nd or 3rd edition of this. Not your fault @JamesGrifin I just find it interesting.
:nerd:
Nada. I like a very uncluttered pocket. So much so that my "wallet" is two o-rings wrapped cross-wise around a small stack of cards and cash. :)

Even my house key is not on a chain - I tuck it in the little 5th pocket of my jeans.

Here's that "wallet."
Nice my wallet is just a card holder, ID, Medical & Dental Ins Cards, Costco Citi Card
:grin:
I'm a "keychain minimalist", so for me it's keyfob + house key. I really don't even need the house key unless the power fails.
I'm a post minimalist, see above and below
>:)
Also a minimalist. I have a wallet, but it stays in my bag when I am at work, and on the console when driving. KISS...

Pretty bold, making a thread asking for pics, then not posting one yourself. >:)
@F6Hawk Uhh, JamesGrifin, first post was at 2:37AM PDT Starting the thread, his second (since merged) was at 2:40AM PDT and has a picture, as does this quote post above
:|

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
But neither post has a pic?

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
But neither post has a pic?
So you don't see it in his post or my post with quotes above?

:nerd:

How about below this?
image.jpg

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
NOW I can see it. But not in his post, nor in your quote. Using ipad with Chrome (which is simply a Safari overlay).

Weird...

Reactions: Carsmak

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just the Keyfob and the house key. Al other keys I need are on their own ring. I do not like a lot of things in my pocket, especially Uncle Sam.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Folks posting pictures of their house keys should cover part of them. Schlage and Kwikset keys are easy to reproduce simply from looking at the picture. If there isnt a beautiful Ridgeline in the driveway, then most likely no one is home, LOL.

·
Administrator
16,016 Posts
I have no idea what I'm doing...trying to post a pic of my keychain...
If you reply by clicking the "> Reply" button, scroll down to "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" then choose your file, upload, and close that window.

If you reply using "Quick Reply" at the bottom of the page, click "GO ADVANCED" first.

:)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts