Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
I don't believe the design of the dash inspired the name of the truck.

I believe the name inspired the design of the dash.

I think it is cool and SOOOO much better than a plain flat dash or a bulbous dash. Besides I think the slight angle reduces the amount of glare you can see on the windshiled which is very common among a lot of vehicles.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I think it's a great looking dashboard. More unique than just your basic hood models. Absolutely love the backlit LED gauges. You will never want to go back to the old fashioned dimly lit gauges after driving a Honda! I believe Honda is the first mainstream manufacturer to go this route on many of their vehicles. Luxury brands like Lexus and Infiniti have used these bright gauges for years.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I think the dash looks just fine too... notice that all three people who have responded so far have the gray interior... maybe it just looks funny in olive? :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Try the optional metallic trim. Expensive, but really looks good. Very easy install. Improved the dash 500 % :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nevadagarth said:
I don't believe the design of the dash inspired the name of the truck.

I think it is cool and SOOOO much better than a plain flat dash or a bulbous dash. Besides I think the slight angle reduces the amount of glare you can see on the windshiled which is very common among a lot of vehicles.
Now there is a good point... never thought about glare. It takes some getting use to. The Ridgeline is so different in so many ways why not the dash too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts