1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Cool,

Cap's , Nav unit and Ipod,

What was the back seat mod?

Rim's, oh ya..

What am i going to spend money on, Not sure , running boards and a cap would be the most useful items.

Thanks for the link

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Thanks for the post twbradford. I like the cap, but. It does destroy the lines of the Ridgeline and allows it to blend in with all of the other generic pickup trucks on the road. To some people, that would be a good thing. To me though, that is where the but comes in. I like the lines of the Ridgeline and although the cap could come in handy sometimes, I will leave it the way that it is. Of course, it would always be a Ridgeline underneath. I have a tonneau cover that serves some of the same purpose, at least for my purposes. I do like the cap that is shown though.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
My favorite mod? Replacing all four door speakers with Infinity 6012si. The transformation is like taking off a bed cover that was muffling the sound! Thanks Ultra-Hog. You convinced me at ROC at Rock:)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I agree Tex, my favorite mod is also replacing the stock speakers with the Infinity 6012i speakers. I get a lot of enjoyment out of them and it was a pretty simple mod. Definetely worth the money and the effort, thanks to the great work by other ROC members that led the way.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Why it's the ROC sticker of course :D

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I really like that light bar on the 'all terrain' version.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Tell me the difference between a mod and an accessory and I'll answer this question.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I would think of it as an accessory is something that you add on to the vehicle that did not exist before whereas a mod is something that you change or modify that is already on the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Thanks, U-H, I'll go with that. It's a modification of an accessory then. We bought the underseat storage unit and then we modified it to make our doggie deck in the back seat. It was our first project so our doggies could ride in style and comfort. We also modified the backseat armrests.

I guess most of the rest of the things we have done would be considered accessories. I like everything we've done or we would not have spent the time and money adding/modifying them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts