Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!

I have not found a post that mentions anything about what people have named their Honda Ridgeline. :act006:

I'll start, I recently decided to name mine LaFonda the Honda.

What's yours?

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Re: What's you Honda Ridgeline's name?

FarmRidge....

·
Super Moderator
22,568 Posts

I'm not very right brained. I just call it the Ridge or somesuch. ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Bob....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

·
Registered
1,593 Posts

Mine's called Honda Ridgeline VP (Canadian Model) and so is everyone's here on this forum. Maybe Honda will change the name for the next Gen.

·
Registered
123 Posts

I can't name vehicles. I just can't.

A friend has a black VW she's named Ringo.

I just can't do it.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts

Bad Buni....

·
Registered
651 Posts

I have a couple of friends and a daughter that give every vehicle, and a lot of other things as well, a name. I think it's inane.
My Ridgeline is either the Honda or the truck. My other vehicles are "my wifes car, the convertable and the boat - although the boat actually is named, I always refer to it as the boat.

·
Registered
5 Posts

"the new truck" well, because, I still have my "old truck". We also have "the van" and "the boat", and as stated above, she has a name as well, but is only called "the boat".

We have a friend that names EVERYTHING... I hope to god she doesn't name my truck.

Last time I named something, I was a teenager and probably shouldn't mention it here.

·
Registered
692 Posts

Purple Beaver/Angery Beaver.

Bounces around depending on how loud the stereo is.

·
Registered
482 Posts

Reggie the Ridgie.

I have great affection for my machines, and I have named a lot of them over the years. Many people make fun of this habit, or sneer that "they are just machines". I take no offense, realizing that such people are simply Philistines who are simply too insensitive to pick up on the machine's unique personality. I am jovial about most aspects of life, but a person is in mortal danger if they mess around with my family, my dogs, or my trucks.

I am a Texan. This is one of my trucks. There are many trucks like it, but this one is mine. His name is Reggie. Look upon him, and tremble. :act063:

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts

It didn't really start out being any more than the next new vehicle in a very long line but this truck has grown to be one of our all time favorites.

A virtual lifetime of great friendships and awesome memories, more so than with any other means of transportation.

'Black Magic' has truly lived up to her name. I think we'll keep her forever...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

I didn't name my RL. But I named my GPS. Go figure.

·
Registered
277 Posts

Well I got in the habit of saying "the honda" when we had our Tacoma. Now with the RL and the Pilot, "the honda" don't work. So its pretty much 'the truck' and 'the car' for now.

My main issue with naming my new RL is this. Vehicle descript says - Veh. color: TAFFETA WHITE. Taffeta White??? You kidding me?

Believe me I only tell folks, "its' white" when they ask, sight unseen, what color I bought. Seems I'd have to give my RL a girly-name. Its bad enough some dorks on other sites already claim these are trucks for girls/women. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

When at the beach this past summer had to drive thru some thick, loose sand. We hoped not to get stuck as did the large GMC truck in front of us.
We breezed thru the soft sand and my wife pats RL on the dash and says, " good girl, you did it" So it started back then. If I had to name it, I'm keeping it uni-sex and calling it as I've started to in this thread; 'RL'.
That'll work.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

Mines Rhonda!!
Rhonda the Ridgeline. Figured its a name with "honda" in it and an R for ridgeline.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts