Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Considering trading for a 2019 RTL AWD in blue. Yours looks sharp!

Happy with it so far?
As we were driving by the dealer something caused me to turn in where I just wanted to check out what a Ridgeline was all about. We were not in the market to buy a new vehicle but a coworker got me curious where up to that time we didn't even know they existed. Well, there were white, silver, gray and one blue model, the salesman played his cards just right by not putting on any pressure,(if he had we would have walked), and a couple of hours later my wife was driving that blue one off of the lot heading for our driveway. It was totally a spontaneous, spur of the moment, purchase, where we are liking it better and better the more we drive it. So, are we happy so far? Absolutely!

Bill

·
Registered
89 Posts
As we were driving by the dealer something caused me to turn in where I just wanted to check out what a Ridgeline was all about. We were not in the market to buy a new vehicle but a coworker got me curious where up to that time we didn't even know they existed. Well, there were white, silver, gray and one blue model, the salesman played his cards just right by not putting on any pressure,(if he had we would have walked), and a couple of hours later my wife was driving that blue one off of the lot heading for our driveway. It was totally a spontaneous, spur of the moment, purchase, where we are liking it better and better the more we drive it. So, are we happy so far? Absolutely!

Bill
Man, that IS spontaneous - love it though.

Conversely, we have a 2007 and have been considering a 2019 for a while. The old one's grody, but still a great machine. We like that blue too!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey everybody!

I have not found a post that mentions anything about what people have named their Honda Ridgeline. :act006:

I'll start, I recently decided to name mine LaFonda the Honda.

What's yours?
MY Girls name is Regina, I know not very imaginative but you did ask.

Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everybody!

I have not found a post that mentions anything about what people have named their Honda Ridgeline. :act006:

I'll start, I recently decided to name mine LaFonda the Honda.

What's yours?
Nelson...for Willie Nelson. For personal reasons, just couldn’t do “Willie”.

·
Registered
69 Posts
"The Truck",

but if someone insists I must have a name for it, I go with "Alex", because the license plate starts with "LX".

I figure that's better than "The Ho".

I'll stop now before I get in too much trouble.

But fun to ride..

Oops.

121 - 130 of 130 Posts