Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50 miles in. I changed my wheel and tire set up. I have a TSW 20x8.5 offset 35 with Nitto Terra Grappler G2 265/50/20. When my RL is completely turned, tires rubs at the end part of the fender. What should I do?

I also have the stock OEM wheels without tires. The 18's. any takers?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
50 miles in. I changed my wheel and tire set up. I have a TSW 20x8.5 offset 35 with Nitto Terra Grappler G2 265/50/20. When my RL is completely turned, tires rubs at the end part of the fender. What should I do?

PM sent
PM sent
Had to say it twice, message too short

·
Registered
932 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts

Windell,

Pls post more pictures of your Ridgeline with the 20" wheels. Also any more info on the rubbing? Truxx 1.5" lift might fix that.

Thank you

·
Registered
47 Posts
Do you have pics of where it rubs at? The plastic fender well has a molded bump on the rear well of the driver and passenger side. Under the molded bump are two bolts. You can change the two bolts to lower profile button bolts and use a heat gun to mold the plastic fender well further back to give more clearance. This worked in my scenario.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts