Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother installed my wheel spacers finally. It was my birthday present.. Before and after pictures I have had these for a year now.. I have had 2 back surgeries so my brother hooked me up:act035:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Just wonderin why did you need or want wider track. Dont worry I aint goin to give you any $hit cause I have a lift and know how that goes. Why not offset wheels in stead, cost or looks? Hope your gettin better bro.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Looks good. Last time I saw mine from behind and it looked great with the Falcon Rocky Mountain tires, maybe these would make it look even better. Do you have a link?

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be getting new tires next year.. Just something I been wanting do for awhile.. Cheaper than tires..

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The spacers are an 1".. I have locktite on studs on spacer, they will not come off.. There is no rubbing at all..

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Red, Locktite are on the lug nuts that are supplied with spacers.. Not a lot though

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did not have to shorten the studs...

·
Registered
110 Posts
My brother installed my wheel spacers finally. It was my birthday present.. Before and after pictures I have had these for a year now.. I have had 2 back surgeries so my brother hooked me up:act035:

Hey just wondering what size spacers you used and if you had some betters shots from the front and back end?

Thanks it's looking good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used 1" wheel spacers purchase on eBay. Sorry my brother took pix for me.. They work great

1 - 14 of 14 Posts