Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Ridgeline RT and am trying to find wheel spacers. I know the exact size I need but I am unable to locate a site that actually sells that size. Anyone know where to go?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Wouldn't you look for the brand/size that you want first? Then finding a site that sells it is the easy part. If you want to take a stab in the dark, I'd try some of the large online aftermarket car part stores like autoanything.com and jcwhitney.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I already know the size but none of those websites specify the size so I don't know if they will fit right

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have two sites that do custom CNC milled hub centric wheel adapter spacers. I'm away from my office, but if you pm me, I'll get you their contact. In the meantime, what is the hub diameter, wheel width and offset of the new wheels? I can give you some advice, as I just went through this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info and help! I am looking for 1.25"-2.0" spacers just to push out my wheels to give a little bit of a wider stance and aesthetic

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well, then I'd suggest the second link I sent you. They sell custom adapters, which is what you'll need. Make sure your tires will clear with that sort of added width.

·
Registered
58 Posts
By the way, adapters have new lugs built into them. 1.25-2" is way too much to use the original lugs--so the original lugs hold the adapter and the adapter lugs hold the wheel. Just make sure you still get hub centric adapters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts