Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Sorry if this is a redundant question but I have looked everywhere and can’t find anything on this 😭.
I have a 2018 Black Edition. I bought this vehicle to be a good reliable daily and I plan on keeping it that way. That being said I can’t not touch a single vehicle I own for some reason. I want to add some wheels and tires to the truck but keep the stock suspension. I like the look of the more “truck” wheels like black rhinos & fuels, but I will be running all season tires. I do not want to modify the suspension to preserve reliability. I’d prefer to stay on 18s and maybe a bigger tire, but don’t mind going to 20s. I like the look of the wide wheels poking out of the wells, but at the end of the day I’d be happy just filling the wheel well a little more and going a little wider to be flushish since the stock wheels are tucked in. I obviously do not want any rubbing or modifications. What’s the biggest I can go. Do you have sizes? Photos would be welcome too ♥. Also if this has been posted somewhere else, please feel free to drop the link. Just because I couldn’t find it, doesn’t mean it isn’t out there.

·
Registered
2020 Black Edition
29 Posts
Hey @Zayro13 I'm running on 20"TSW with 265/50/20 Toyo PROXES ST (they came with the truck – 2020 BE – when I got it), so far so good. The only downside is the speedometer difference you get for going with bigger smaller diameters (I'm in the 3% difference, which gets me to roughly 2mph difference when going at 65mph) but haven't noticed any rubbing and I believe the dealership didn't do any mods on the actual suspension (used to be the GM's/Demo car).

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,858 Posts
In the the various tire / wheel threads there is plenty of info on your questions. The "265 Club" thread in particular.
FYI, (and believe it or not) lifting the GenII actually makes rubbing more likely.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I believe the largest tire you can run without rubbing will be 30.5" diameter. (17"-22" wheel)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts