Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess the end of the production of the 2021 model has come to an end or slowing down. I can't find a dealer that has one on order. It was unfortunate I had health issues that prevented me from concentrating on buying a new vehicle earlier this year when there were trucks everywhere. I'm trying not to buy some other brand or a used one so I will just have to wait it out.

·
Administrator
20,606 Posts
I guess the end of the production of the 2021 model has come to an end or slowing down. I can't find a dealer that has one on order. It was unfortunate I had health issues that prevented me from concentrating on buying a new vehicle earlier this year when there were trucks everywhere. I'm trying not to buy some other brand or a used one so I will just have to wait it out.
The 2022 Ridgeline has been on the Honda Canada website for about two months. PDI instructions for the 2022 Ridgeline were released to US dealers a month ago. Typically, Honda officially announces the new model about 2 weeks after PDI instructions become available. It appears the 2022 Ridgeline is late. They may be prioritizing better-selling models like the Pilot, Passport, and Odyssey due to ongoing industrywide chip shortage.

·
Registered
2021 Black Edition (Platinum White Pearl)
38 Posts
@zroger73 maybe you can confirm, but according to the Canadian website, it seems that the 2022 RL will be a complete carryover of the 2021. Is that an accurate statement? I don't see anything new at all.

·
Registered
21 RL RTL-E Silver
225 Posts
@zroger73 maybe you can confirm, but according to the Canadian website, it seems that the 2022 RL will be a complete carryover of the 2021. Is that an accurate statement? I don't see anything new at all.
Same one, maybe a few addons that Canada has will be available in the USA model but nothing major.

Typically Honda offers a completely new model after 3 yrs of being refreshed by we are on special times and manufacturers might surprise us.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought my '21 in April and have yet to see another '21 on the road.
Seems to be pretty regional. In greater Boston all Ridgelines are quite common. I don't even commute regularly anymore, but I see '21s daily getting the kids and running errands. Recently I've seen several white black editions, didn't even know they existed.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The 2022 Ridgeline has been on the Honda Canada website for about two months. PDI instructions for the 2022 Ridgeline were released to US dealers a month ago. Typically, Honda officially announces the new model about 2 weeks after PDI instructions become available. It appears the 2022 Ridgeline is late. They may be prioritizing better-selling models like the Pilot, Passport, and Odyssey due to ongoing industrywide chip shortage.
I don't know but I would think there would not be any 2022 models being built until you are able to see one on the Honda build website. What do you think ZRoger?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Best wishes on your health.
Seems like very low volume built for 2021's. I hope 2022 is a better year.
Also, have you looked at the new Nissan Frontier's? Pretty impressive but no power rear window and a few other nice to have features.
Honda is getting MSRP on everything.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Similar to what I was told. Deposit placed on a 2022 RTL-E about a month ago.
Just stopped my Honda dealer and they have an expected ETA for my 2022 RTL E on September 30th. I really don't believe it but that is what their delivery board says for customers who have made a deposit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a 2021 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic) in June 2021(Costco program). Was original told it would be a Sept/Oct delivery. Date has slid. Now I am told build was completed November 2nd and currently on train headed my way. I am now told to expect delivery by Dec 10th. Getting excited.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts