Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 RTL-E Crystal Black Pearl
183 Posts
Ordered a 2021 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic) in June 2021(Costco program). Was original told it would be a Sept/Oct delivery. Date has slid. Now I am told build was completed November 2nd and currently on train headed my way. I am now told to expect delivery by Dec 10th. Getting excited.
Are you sure you're not getting a 2022???

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
My 2022 was just built and a VIN assigned and move to in-transit status. Dealer says it should arrive next week.

Reactions: MaineMan

·
Registered
2022 Black Edition (black) 18Nov21
215 Posts
Ordered a 2021 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic) in June 2021(Costco program). Was original told it would be a Sept/Oct delivery. Date has slid. Now I am told build was completed November 2nd and currently on train headed my way. I am now told to expect delivery by Dec 10th. Getting excited.
I have no idea how the Honda purchase and delivery schedule works. I must be lucky. I walked onto the dealership lot and purchased a 2022 BE. They had a delivery of 3 RLs that day.

Will it still be a 2021? My guess it’ll be a 2022.

EDIT: This was only 5 days ago.

Gusto!

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I have no idea how the Honda purchase and delivery schedule works. I must be lucky. I walked onto the dealership lot and purchased a 2022 BE. They had a delivery of 3 RLs that day.

Will it still be a 2021? My guess it’ll be a 2022.

EDIT: This was only 5 days ago.

Gusto!
I called my dealer last week and they stated that they had two coming in. One was an RTL-E black on black (my first choice) and the other a white HPD. We worked out a deal on the phone and I put my deposit down. They are VERY hard to find here in N. Florida and my dealer was fair and didn't rape me like some others want to do.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Reactions: MaineMan and 12RLRT

·
Registered
2022 Black Edition (black) 18Nov21
215 Posts
I called my dealer last week and they stated that they had two coming in. One was an RTL-E black on black (my first choice) and the other a white HPD. We worked out a deal on the phone and I put my deposit down. They are VERY hard to find here in N. Florida and my dealer was fair and didn't rape me like some others want to do.
I’d heard many dealers were listing $$$$ over MSRP. I asked the dealership where I bought mine what the price was?

They said MSRP. We know of other dealers that are getting many thousands over MSRP. We don’t, and never have done that. We want all our customers to feel they’re getting the best deal in the state! We have been in business many years. It’s our loyal customer base that keeps-our doors open. Make ‘em happy they’ll come back.

This is the 3rd Honda I’ve purchased from them in 11 months. Yes, happy and will check them out again for future needs.

Gusto!

·
Registered
Previous: ‘12 RT / Current: ‘22 Black Edition
32 Posts
Beautiful! If I could have gotten a Black Edition, I would have. I'm going to look into having the chrome vinyl wrapped.
I got super lucky. Called to inquire about ordering a ‘22 Black Edition the last week in October. My dealer just so happened to have one in transit that wasn’t spoken for. Only had to wait a couple of weeks for it to come in and I paid MSRP with no destination/delivery charges.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I’d heard many dealers were listing $$$$ over MSRP. I asked the dealership where I bought mine what the price was?

They said MSRP. We know of other dealers that are getting many thousands over MSRP. We don’t, and never have done that. We want all our customers to feel they’re getting the best deal in the state! We have been in business many years. It’s our loyal customer base that keeps-our doors open. Make ‘em happy they’ll come back.

This is the 3rd Honda I’ve purchased from them in 11 months. Yes, happy and will check them out again for future needs.

Gusto!
Same here...my dealer sold at MSRP and not a penny more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I guess the end of the production of the 2021 model has come to an end or slowing down. I can't find a dealer that has one on order. It was unfortunate I had health issues that prevented me from concentrating on buying a new vehicle earlier this year when there were trucks everywhere. I'm trying not to buy some other brand or a used one so I will just have to wait it out.
I ordered a 2021 Black Edition in July and was told it would be built in September. The build date was postponed until October 20-24th.
I received my vehicle before the end of October and discovered it came as a 2022 model. Very happy with this delay!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts