Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Where do you live in relation to St. Louis

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious as to what part of the country that people are driving from to get to the meet. I am including the poll above. Please mark the direction you live as it relates to St. Louis. For example, I live in Ohio. I am going to mark that I am from east of St. Louis. If I were driving from New Mexico, I would mark down that I am from southwest of St. Louis.

Also mark down the approximate mileage that you are driving.

I'll go first.

My approximate driving distance is 350 miles.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Chris since I'm 2 min North of the hotel, do I check North???? Or are we using downtown as the marker; which would make me a West person.:rolleyes:

Sorry just had to!!! LOL

My place to the hotel Door to door is 3 miles.

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Google maps tells me I am 670 miles to the hotel @ 9h 56m

·
Registered
213 Posts
I am about 1100 miles oneway from St. Louis,:confused: give or take $100 at todays gas prices.:D :D

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
According to MapQuest it's almost exactly 1,000 miles from my home in Westchester County, NY, to the hotel so it looks as if Chuck from RI is gonna be the one with the longest drive unless someone from the left coast signs up.

·
Registered
179 Posts
According to Yahoo Maps 807 miles. Time 11hrs 58min. Should be a fun drive. Will definitely be ready for an adult beverage or two!

·
Super Moderator
8,121 Posts
According to Garmin's Mapquest software:

670 miles and a projected travel time of 10hr 45min 46sec.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Chris remember I was the furthest west last year. Carl was 2nd I think.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Where are all of the left coasters? Anyone up for a ROC meet adventure?
At probably 30+ hours of driving, it's just not worth it, even for the funny cider drink -- move it further west next time, eh? ;)

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
From Washington,DC I don't know what direction I am comming from:D
But the TRIPTIK map package I got from AAA says ESTIMATED DRIVING DISTANCE 834.3 miles DRIVING TIME 12hr 41min

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Please read this poll carefully. This is where are you driving from to get to the 2007 ROC National Meet in August.

So far, I have the following members responding to this poll but they are NOT registered for the event yet.

RLRTX
NJShoreROCer
wjr1004
PerryLynch
geotech
carly

If you plan to attend, you must register soon on the official meet site. Thanks!

*Note: If the six of you do register, that will already put us at 27 members for this year's meet. We will only be about 8 members away from beating the EOC's national meet AND setting a new record for # of Ridgelines at a single meet.

Also, you can only get our group discount rate at our official meet hotel until Monday, July 2nd - that's only a few days away. So, book your room now and register for the event on our official meet site ASAP!

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
If you plan to attend, you must register soon on the official meet site. Thanks!

*Note: If the six of you do register, that will already put us at 27 members for this year's meet. We will only be about 8 members away from beating the EOC's national meet AND setting a new record for # of Ridgelines at a single meet.
The Elements set the bar high, but we can surely beat that number. I mean come on... we have Ridgelines :cool:

Rumor has it that djeaux talked to these ladies at his college and they have agreed to serve beverages to the late night crew. You don't want to miss that!

(but as most rumors are, there is no truth to it :D )

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks like it's about 165 miles from far western Kentucky. It should take me between 3-3.5 hours to the hotel. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts