Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Where do you live in relation to St. Louis

• Total voters
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Map Quest states it is 727.87 miles from Lafayette, La.
We are not going that way, we will go to Harrison, AR. and then to Springfield,MO and on to St. Louis.

Should be a fun trip.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I am coming in from just north of Daytona Beach FL.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Coming from Cary, North Carolina. MapQuest says 13 hours and 820 miles. However, since we are going to Grandma's House first in Rensselaer, IN, it will be much longer run. The trip from Grandma's to St. Louise is 5 hours and 280 miles. Pending stops & sights to see along the way, should hit town by mid-afternoon.

Looking for a nice spot to stay somewhere between Huntington, WV and Charleston, WV? Any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Don't remember miles but do remember MapQuest said exactly 6hrs from me to the Hotel. I'm figuring closer to 7 to account for gas and food, or maybe food and then gas :D .

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hate to rub it in, but here's what Map Quest indicated my travel time to be: 36.4 mi – about 44 mins. Thanks for hosting the ROC in St. Louis!

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Hate to rub it in, but here's what Map Quest indicated my travel time to be: 36.4 mi – about 44 mins. Thanks for hosting the ROC in St. Louis!
Since you are "rubbing it in", thanks for volunteering to bring the beverage-serving-girls for the late night crew. We appreciate it! ;) :D :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looking for a nice spot to stay somewhere between Huntington, WV and Charleston, WV? Any recommendations?

Wuptdo,
I used to live near Charleston, WV, and first of all, Charleston and Huntington are only 50-60 miles apart, and there's not a whole lot in between, so you are probably better off just going the little extra distance and staying in Huntington. That much less distance to drive on day two. Don't get me wrong, it's not that ther aren't a few places to stay between the two cities, but you will have more choices at either one. Good luck.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
So far 40 signed up on the offical list. Less than half have responded to this thread. To date, the most and least distance of travel is:

Close: jpphoto 3 miles

Far: Brent 1,800 miles

Made a spreadsheet of all reporting, but cannot attach EXCEL.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Coming from Cary, North Carolina. MapQuest says 13 hours and 820 miles. However, since we are going to Grandma's House first in Rensselaer, IN, it will be much longer run. The trip from Grandma's to St. Louise is 5 hours and 280 miles. Pending stops & sights to see along the way, should hit town by mid-afternoon.

Marriott in Charleston, by the mall. Microtel in South Charleston. The Travelodge in Dunbar is a dive. Skip Cross Lanes, and stay in either Winfield, Teays Valley or Milton - the last 2 have many new places to choose from, but I can't remember the names right now.

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
So far 40 signed up on the offical list. Less than half have responded to this thread. To date, the most and least distance of travel is:

Close: jpphoto 3 miles

Far: Brent 1,800 miles

Made a spreadsheet of all reporting, but cannot attach EXCEL.
Save it as tab delimited text, then post up.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts