Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into a base line RT to replace my current "work beater", but would like to know the differences between each Ridgeline model.

BTW - can RT & RTL's have the NAVI option?

TIA!

·
Registered
668 Posts
on hondas web site go to ridgeline , then on the right go to specifications it compare all three models side by side. when there, look to the top and click on the various areas of comparision like, engineering, dimensions, interior, exterior etc. it will show what each trim package comes with sie by side. then there is an area on ridgelines main page to build your own ridgeline where you can add accessories and check out the price. it should work for you.

j

·
Registered
10 Posts
From edmunds.com

Body Styles, Trim Levels and Options:
Rather than baffle potential customers with dozens of trim levels and body styles, Honda realizes that most people want four big doors and lots of features on their trucks. To that end, Honda offers the Ridgeline in one body style (crew cab) and three well-equipped trim levels: base RT, midlevel RTS and leather-lined RTL. Power windows, locks and mirrors; cruise control; air conditioning; and a CD player are featured on the RT. The RTS adds a power driver seat, deep-tinted glass, a security system and a six-disc CD changer. In addition to leather upholstery, the RTL provides heated front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, a compass, XM radio and HomeLink. Innovative standard features on all Ridgelines include six steel tie-down hooks in the bed, four flush-mounted cargo lights and an optional power-sliding rear window

An added note. The RTS also has dual climate control and digital read-outs on the gauges.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANK YOU!

That was exactly what i was looking for.. too bad there isnt a way to ORDER an RT with NAVI(?).

·
Registered
59 Posts
Chris03HD said:
THANK YOU!

That was exactly what i was looking for.. too bad there isnt a way to ORDER an RT with NAVI(?).
Pioneer AVIC-D1 is a great system and only about $1000 on ebay. includes everything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts