Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you post in this section and your thread disappears, one of two things happened:

(1) we moved the thread to a more appropriate section.
(2) we broke out the delete stick and deleted it (we really don't do that often... really!)

This section is for discussing yearly model changes or high level discussions on the Ridgeline (past, present, future)

thank you
-the staff

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I'm not saying deleting threads is correct but I am a moderator on another VS forum and we do the same. If it's offensive and breaks the "rules" that are stated at the top of the forums then it goes. Sometimes we move them to the General forum were "anything goes" and you need a thick skin to post in. But over all most posts are acceptable as long as the rules are followed.

Steve not a mod here but play one somewhere else.

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
If you post in this section and your thread disappears, one of two things happened:

(1) we moved the thread to a more appropriate section.
(2) we broke out the delete stick and deleted it (we really don't do that often... really!)

This section is for discussing yearly model changes or high level discussions on the Ridgeline (past, present, future)

thank you
-the staff
The beginning of the end - another forum destroyed by a huge conglomerate.

"thank you"

The public

·
Registered
62 Posts
The beginning of the end - another forum destroyed by a huge conglomerate.

"thank you"

The public
Amen brother! One of my threads got moved to the "Picture" section because it had a ... picture... but I posted in a certain section so that those who like to modify their trucks could actually see what my modifications look like. I used to be a moderator on a Ford truck site until a conglomeration bought the discussion board. SMH.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,019 Posts
Amen brother! One of my threads got moved to the "Picture" section because it had a ... picture... but I posted in a certain section so that those who like to modify their trucks could actually see what my modifications look like. I used to be a moderator on a Ford truck site until a conglomeration bought the discussion board. SMH.
And your initial post had no information about what was in it so at the time it looked like a “Hey, look at my truck” as such an appropriate location was in the 2G Photo Gallery.

Feel free to reach out to any moderator and we can move it to an appropriate location, which at best would be the suspension and wheels section

·
Registered
62 Posts
And your initial post had no information about what was in it so at the time it looked like a “Hey, look at my truck” as such an appropriate location was in the 2G Photo Gallery.

Feel free to reach out to any moderator and we can move it to an appropriate location, which at best would be the suspension and wheels section
I wasn't trying to say "Look at my truck", that is not who I am. When I post a picture of something, it is to show others who might want to do the same thing what it looks like... I am a visual person and like to see what any modification will look like before I do it myself if possible so I appreciate someone posting a pic when they can. I apologize if I came off wrong with my post. You are correct in that it does belong in Suspension and Wheels section. My bad for not putting it there to begin with. I also understand very well that moderating a big board like this one can be trying at times. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
You just earned yourself a permanent ban from this website due to personal attacks, profanity, and an attempted discussion regarding how to bypass mandatory safety equipment.
18 days and 7 posts - it didn't take him long, did it? I'm glad I missed that flash in the pan! 🤣

1 - 12 of 12 Posts