Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're off to southern Utah tonight/tomorrow to see Zion, Bryce Canyon, and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon! It'll be about 2000 miles RT by the time we're done. If I put the firewire card in, I'll post pics when we get back (couple weeks).

So...I wonder where your Ridge has been? Post pics of your vacations.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
As with your post, mine is a "where we're going" vs. where we've been. I'll be in the Eastern Sierra first two weeks of July, and I'll be getting some pics at the top of some off road trails that end at 11000 feet (friend had a GPS last year to check elevation), in a rock field overlooking the lakes below (North of Virginia Lakes, South of Bridgport). Will post upon our return.
Dnick

·
Registered
98 Posts
I picked mine up on Saturday. So far is has been to two restaurants and the grocery store. The trunk worked nicely!

Scott

·
Registered
72 Posts
"Where has your Ridgeline been?"

Mostly sitting at Ray Fladeboe Honda in Irvine having them mess it up and then try over and over to fix it :-(

Stay away from Ray!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hardly sits still...three months, over 6,000 miles. Heading to the NSA building at Fort Meade, Maryland this weekend then up to Dover, Delaware for the Bush and NASCAR races with my son...then back home (Ohio).

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
We've only taken a day trip out of town thus far, but we're off to cental Idaho this weekend. I'll have pics and a report on how she tows when we return.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts