Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Where have you seen a Ridge?

6K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  spleen 
#1 ·
I got this idea when I was in the i-club (subaru club) It's a good way to get to know each other! I was in the Kapolei shopping center seen a Steelblue ridge with 22in Chrome rims I was in the black ridge with black rims.;)

#3 ·
Re: Where have you seen a ridge?

noasridge said:
I got this idea when I was in the i-club (subaru club) It's a good way to get to know each other! I was in the Kapolei shopping center seen a Steelblue ridge with 22in Chrome rims I was in the black ridge with black rims.;)
It might have been snapshot.
Were the rims ceterlines with green valve stem caps?

#5 ·

Is this for Island sightings only???
If so, I'll be on the main island in August, and keep track of the RLs I see.:D

But my first encounter was north on the I5 (Cali) before Los Banos on Easter weekend. Silver Ridge zooming by. Now I see them in the parking structure at work, around the corner from my house...too much!!!:eek:

#7 ·

We spent 5 days in Wyoming and Montana didn't see another RL in 2K miles. Saw a BLUE and 2 Silvers yesterday on my way home from work. I taged the silvers and talked to the BLUES owner at a light sayes he loves it I told him to get on the ROC, he said he would.

#8 ·

I saw one in front of me when I took an RT out for a test drive, but it had plates from a different lot - was brand new.

I have a white one that keeps driving on the freeway the same time I go home, a red one in front of me at the shopping mall, a black one driving next to me for two miles until I pulled into my driveway, a silver @ costco & an amazon @ costco by my house, another white one passed me by my house, and several on the freeway @ diffent times.

I see a lot of them actually if I think about it.

of course it took about 3 months to compile all these sightings:D

#11 ·

Over here in the Heidelberg area in Germany, there are three (3) including my Steel Blue driving on the Autobahn. The other two (2) are a White one and a Silver one, and were both shipped in from stateside. I have the distinct honor of having the only one that was sold in Germany through the Military New Cars Office (even though it was supposed to be a demo / dealer model). Their loss, my gain.

#13 ·

Xridgelinex,

I have only pushed it to 95 mph on the autobahn here in Germany. The tires are rated for speeds upto 116 mph, but I am not foolish enough to take the RL up to that speed with having a bed cover. Stability was good effect for the gusts of wind that wanted to push me off the road. I ordered a retractable tonneau cover from RealTruck.com, and am waiting for it to be shipped to me in Germany through the Military Postal System.

Bill Craig
Heidelberg, Germany

#15 ·

Everywhere!!
Yeah... that's just taking it to far.

Darth Vader is WAY too smart to pick the Ridgeline as his own personal vehicle. Come on, he'd go with something more damaging, menacing, and evil looking. Something like a Dodge Ram SRT-10 in solid black, or a black Toyota Tundra X-Runner (concept).

#16 ·
Just came back from a 12 day vacation on Hawaii. I thought I had died and gone to Ridgeline Heaven. I had never seen so many Ridgelines on the road than I did on the Big Island of Hawaii. Saw a few on Maui as well, and saw a Ridgeline "taxi" in Honolulu. Very cool.

P.S. Enjoyed the vacation very much and spent way too much money. Oh well, you can only live once.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.