Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the course of looking under my passenger front seat and trying to reattach a lot of the wire loom that had become unattached (or taken down by the PO for some reason) from the seat brackets, I found a wire connector set that doesn't have one side on the ends of the wires anymore. See photo. The two wires are still there, as are the male prongs that used to be inside the connector, but the connector itself is gone. I have no idea why.

I assume I'll have to find a used connector somewhere with the wires still attached and splice this into the existing wires I have here. Anyone know where I can get a replacement connector?

Thx
Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I have a "06" RTS. Looking under the passenger seat I find three connections. Two black covered and a yellow one. Are you trying to find out what each one does or?. Being I have an RTS i have no power seat things on the passenger side. I would think some or all are a safety thing (maybe the yellow) but who knows. Does all your power seat functions work and heat being you have an RTL. Someone will give you the low down break down.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but my main thing here is just to get a replacement connector and plug these two wires back together again. From the manual, it appears that the black wires are for opds unit, roll rate and right side impact sensors. I do get a code for opds so that must be what this particular wire is for. I too just have a manual passenger seat.

Mark

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Wow and here I thought the passenger side had the same as a drivers side as far as power on a RTL. Know wonder people are complaining about out dated even back in "07".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts