Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Where one person got the best price may not mean you will get the best price there. You really will need to do research and push them to give you quotes. Even so, I am sure people will share who they had good luck with in those areas, there are a bunch of CT folks on here and a bunch of NJ folks, guessing there are a bunch of NY folks too but they don't share who they are much ;) (kidding).

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I would recommend using the internet. Go to Edmunds http://www.edmunds.com/or Microsoft Carpoint http://carpoint.msn.com/. There you can build your selection and then get an online quote from any number of dealers. To get bids from dealers outside your zip code area use the zip code of the area of the dealers you want quotes from. It's easy, painless and hassle free.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I already have one ridgeline...and would like to get another for my fiance...don't want to use the same dealer...because of the prices I see people have paid on here....

Also, I have been doing the traditional call-around, (using quotes that I've made up..or seen on ROC.com)..best I've gotten so far is 31,300.00 for an RTL w/ nav.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here are my quotes in Dallas, TX for RTL Green (no MR\NAV) . Got quoted on line or on phone and is out the door price less TTL:

Dealer A 28600 (costco price)
Dealer B 27843
Dealer C 28878
Dealer D 27803
Dealer E 28100
Dealer F 28000 (in store for an hour...:( )

For MR and NAV: 30673 plus TTL

L

·
0 Posts
closenough said:
What eactly is a "prep fee" and how much is it?
Typically, the prep fee includes removing all plastic, cleaning the windows of robot prints, check for damage, etc. Some call it a PDI. Pre Delivery Inspection. It's necessary.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I got mine in Eatontown, NJ near Monmouth Park and it was $30779 including everything except tax (ouch) tire tax $7.50, registration/title fee $339 and bs documentary fees of $99.
good luck with it

·
Registered
14 Posts
My question was rhetorical.

The sticker clearly states, "Manufacturer's suggested retail price includes manufacturer's pre-delivery service."

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi, my first post. I just got my Ridgeline RTL w/ Nav & MR in Ardmore PA (Martin Mainline Dealership). After online negotiations with 5 dealers in the PA area, thanks to Edmunds.com & autobytel.com I got my Ridgeline on a lease for 3yr 36mos 12k/yr for $31,723.05. I negotiated with a .00055 Money factor & 59% Residual & only $650 down. The Residual price of the truck will be $20,410.20 in 36 mos. I started negotiations on a Monday after I started getting responses from the dealers via Edmunds & Autobytel. By Thursday I was driving home with my new SILVER RTL Ridgeline! Piazza Honda In Drexel Hill said that they could not come close to that price, nicely apologised that they could not sell the truck for that low & advised me that if they, (Martin Mainline Honda), could sell it for that low that I should buy it! So I did & I am loving it!!!! Thanks to all of you here on these forums! You have been an enormous help in my purchasing & research process. Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
fatboy said:
Hi, my first post. I just got my Ridgeline RTL w/ Nav & MR in Ardmore PA (Martin Mainline Dealership).
Congrats on the new truck and sounds like a fair deal on it to boot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts