Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, I just can't figure out where to post this. I'm trying to find out if anyone has had problems with a specific parts dealer (Honda Parts Overstock in NC). I have a question about an order I placed online a couple of days ago, and they don't answer the phone, respond to emails, web enquiries, etc. Paid by PayPal, got a response that they'll notify me when shipping, all automated, but... nobody's home. Ever. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Well atleast you paid through paypal so you have them on your side. How long has it been since you placed the order?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
You probably have reason to be concerned, but they are likely not doing anything criminal, just not above board. If you look at the domain registration for hondapartsoverstock.com, it is registered to Lakeland Toyota at 1200 W Memorial Blvd, Lakeland Florida. However, Lakeland Toyota of Lakeland Florida looks to be located at 2925 Mall Hill Dr., Lakeland, FL.

hondapartsoverstock.com website says they are at 301 Wintergreen Drive, Lumberton, NC. Google maps shows a Honda dealership at that address. Lumberton Honda, +1 910-739-9871

BTW, 1200 W Memorial Blvd, lakeland Florida shows a business by the name okcarz.

The registrant address of hondapartsoverstock.com, [email protected] has 30 domain names registered:

florida-toyota.com
fiatpartsnow.com
car-locator.info
usedcarslakelandfl.com
lakelandchryslerdodgejeepram.com
mazdapartssale.com
fiatpartsoverstock.com
toyotapartsliquidator.com
usedcarswinterhaven.com
moparpartsoverstock.com
usedcarscentralfl.com
nissanpartssale.com
fiatpartssite.com
mazdapartsoverstock.com
toyotapartsoverstock.com
worldnissanparts.com
fiatpartsstore.com
kiapartssale.com
belowraminvoice.com
hondapartsoverstock.com
moparpart.com
nissanpartsoverstock.com
moparpartssale.com
kiapartsoverstock.com
wholesalefiatparts.com
lakelandgiftcards.com
belowchryslerinvoice.com
lakeland-cars.com
fiataccessoriesonline.com
oetoyotaparts.com

Many of those are parked pages on Godaddy.

The person is probably a parts flipper. They probably buy parts from other discounters such as bernardiparts.com and sell them at a profit. The shipment may even come direct from the other discounter without a priced invoice. Very common with ebay and amazon stores. The parts pages from hondapartsoverstock.com and bernardiparts.com are very similar, except the few pages I looked at hondapartsoverstock's pricing was about 50% higher.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts