Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is my first post. I just purchased a 2006 rtl two months ago and my hunter bull bar just came in the mail so i was wondering what lights have you guys used for this bar. I plan on just knocking out the bars and lights all at once thanks :act030:

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Welcome to the show ! I don't have either one, however I know many of the others use PIAA lights. Good luck and post up some pics, else your ridge doesn't exist!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Harbor freight specials are the lights I rock. 20% off!:act051:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i would like driving lights not fogs. So I was thinking driving lights would make more sense. I'm installing the bull bar Thursday I'll post pics

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
IPF, Hella and PIAA are all great brands. Pay attention to the space you need and the sizing of the light. Some like to have large lights, others don't want them as prominent. I'm in the latter catagory. IPF 960 with 110w H3s is just phenomenal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks rockwood. The ones Im looking at are the piaa 510 4" xtreme smr circular shaped. The bar says it can fit 4.5 aux lights. So it Should work

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I would recommend the PIAA 540's the fogs and drivers are both great bang for your buck!
I've got PIAA Fogs too and love 'em, but your gonna pay for the quality. Great wiring system and even comes with a nice dash switch. So much so that I even bought a OEM fig light switch, but never used it.

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
^ You have a genuine OEM FIG light switch?? Whoa! lol..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts