Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a 6 hour road trip with the OEM Nav and stock audio, I'm dying. What a horrible system. I already have my amp and speakers spec'ed out and I'm pretty sure on the HU.

I am wondering what steering wheel control adapters are being used and if there are pros/cons to any of them?

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
I myself went with axcess steering wheel control, believe many on here use same.. It will retain your channel, volume, and mode button on steering wheel.. Very easy to hook up and sync.. Check crutchfield, and eBay for prices. I believe they run about $35.00 maybe, not sure on that.. Good luck

·
Registered
2007 Nimbus Grey Metallic RTL
10,048 Posts
Metra Axxess ASWC-1. Don't even mess around with anything else. It's extremely simple to install and inexpensive at about $50 on Amazon or eBay. I remember mine being around $40-45 when I did my full audio system several years ago, but I'm sure the price fluctuates.

What sort of gear are you thinking about? Have you figured out what you want to do about the loss of your OEM subwoofer?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses guys. So I'm looking at the Axxess or maybe the Maestro. I've done very little research but the Maestro RR version seems to have cool features.
As far as my system:
Amp - Polk Audio D5000.5
Sub - TS-SW2002D2, 8" Dual voice coil, probably run at 1ohm
Front door - I have a pair of Massive Audio MK6's. I need to confirm these will fit w/o crazy modifications.
Sirius - upgrade to the SXV 300v1 and better antenna. This will get me my favorite channel Turbo.
All of the above I currently own.
HU - thinking Pioneer AVH4200 but open to other options.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts