Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this whistle noise that appears to come from the back window somewhere. I thought if I opened the back window it would go away but it doesn't. I had someone ride in the back and he seems to think it is coming from the rear window seal somewhere. Has anyone experienced the same thing?

·
Registered
361 Posts
from the forum posts, many of us experience wind noise of various kinds. Mine is standard wind noise when I drive over 60 MPH. I have not griped too much because i do not drive over 60 mph very often.

Noise under 60 mph will be a issue for me.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Godskid said:
I have this whistle noise that appears to come from the back window somewhere. I thought if I opened the back window it would go away but it doesn't. I had someone ride in the back and he seems to think it is coming from the rear window seal somewhere. Has anyone experienced the same thing?
If you search under wind noise, you will find someone had found out the noise was coming from the panel along the rear most edge of the roof. :eek:

·
Registered
138 Posts
At just about 5,500 miles I got both the '1' and the 'A' service minders, telling me to change the oil and rotate the tires as well. It's at the dealer right now.

I had them look at the windshield whistle and my service writer, who I have known for 10 years and trust like family, told me that that Honda is just a few weeks away from coming out with a TSB for the windshield, and that he didn't want to touch it until then. He said he would fix it at my next service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts