Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked everywhere trying to figure out where it coming from, I've taped up the racks on top where maybe air is going through I've done the thread wrap on the racks and nothing works....any other ideas?

· Registered
2007 RTL - 200k miles
200 Posts
I've looked everywhere trying to figure out where it coming from, I've taped up the racks on top where maybe air is going through I've done the thread wrap on the racks and nothing works....any other ideas?
I believe it comes from the rear roof panel where the 3rd brake light is and I think the fix was to put in new clips/tighten screws. I had whistling on mine but never addressed it. I think it's gone or I don't notice it anymore.

· Registered
2011 RTL
238 Posts
Whistling noises can be a nightmare. Just keep taping off until you locate it. The worst one we had turned out to be a deformed window run channel from the factory. Multiple trips down the interstate with a brand new car increasingly wrapped in masking tape

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.