Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the Honda Service manual from H&A. Does anyone else have it? Is it worth the $72 I spent on it? How does it compare to Haines manuals etc.?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
146 Posts
Worth every penny to me. The electrical service manual is good too as the one you ordered doesn't go into much detail on the electrical layouts.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
I wish this was available on DVD rather than paper - maybe it is online somewhere.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Difference is night and day. You'll love it.

I call it the Ridgeline Bible.

Get a binder cover for it ASAP. I got mine from a stationery store for under 15 bucks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have the Service Manual and wouldn't be without it. I consider it an essential accessory. These are the same manuals that the manufacturer issues for use by the dealers' service departments. I have made it a point to order them from Helm every time I buy a car.

I won't leave home without it. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the manual. Very useful except when I wanted to change the bulbs. Doesn't call out H4 or H11 etc. very useful for troubleshooting.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have it. I've ordered for each of my past several cars/trucks/vans. Pretty heavy into diagnostic codes, though, if you're not used to dealing with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts