Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to give out two free RL RC's tonight to the two registered members who reply first to this post. If you've already been one of our lucky winners, please contain yourself and let another member be a winner tonight. ;)

Here's how to win...

1) Tell us how you found our site; and...
2) Tell us how we're doing :)

Okay... let's PLAY!! Go!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also via Google back in February when I was trying to find every single online posting on the Ridgeline...love the site ;) Better real-world feedback than all the other forums I'm reading.

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the quick responses gang! Nice work.

Looks like AHart and Conchflats are our winners this time, but don't worry...we'll do giveaways a lot on here because we have some great partners to provide you the very best Ridgeline forum/site online!

AHart and Conch... please send me a PM with your full name and mailing address and we'll get these out to you this week.

CONGRATS and thanks for playing!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hey T Mac, thanks for creating this forum for us to sound off on our trucks. Any more games in the near future? I'm up for some freebies!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Anyone try the toy car yet? I just got one for my daughter and it won't charge. It's pretty cool looking, but it would be much cooler if it worked. :(

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
The ones I have work pretty well. It takes about 1-2 minutes to charge and it lasts for a decent amount of time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts