Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you not believe what I say?

Have you convinced yourself that the facts don't agree with what you want?

I'd really like to know.

-Joe

·
Registered
244 Posts
Appreciate your contributions to the forum and information on the G2 during it's development.
Have no interest in G2. It has no appeal for me. I don't pay any attention to G2 discussions anymore.

Hope all is going well for you.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts

I'd really like to know.

-Joe
Met you in 2007, have not found you wrong since. I think the facts are; we are getting a Pilot with a bed. Gary's truck was unique, GEN II does not appear to be unique.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I see no reason at all to doubt your veracity Joe, you have given us the straight dope for years now and never beat around the bush. I for one really appreciate you doing so.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I appreciate your contributions and look forward to your posts. Actually I scan certain "opinion" threads, reading only your posts, because I believe they're the only ones that hold water. You my boy, Blue.

·
Premium Member
7,780 Posts

I'd really like to know.

-Joe
Joe, here have Snickers bar >:)

Seriously, Joe, you have proven to know your stuff (Except for K&N :grin: ). I wish Honda would listen to their truck owners, but they haven't. That stopped with our member moving from project lead to "better" things. Too bad, as I was holding out for a VERY long time only to be severely disappointed. Please stay on, even with the few that cannot even be led to water.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Maybe it's just a measure of the dissappointment many feel after falling in love with the Gen 1. It's also evident among Corvette, Harley Davidson, and many gun owners. We love what we love and feel hurt when those things change. Life goes on and we need to keep these things in perspective.

You have done an excellent job of keeping us informed of the changes to our beloved truck. It's certainly not your fault that Honda made some unpopular choices.

As for me: I'm thinking it would be a great challenge to keep my '06 running longer than anyone else!! A true unusual classic that will be more unique every year!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Joe, I have owned my RL since new in 2007 and never once in this time have I doubted you on your knowledge of the RL. perhaps some of the newer members disagree with you or don't believe what you say but us older guy's on this forum believe you and look forward to what you have to say, I know that I do.

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry about the post folks. The forum was having problems and that wasn't intended for where it ended up. Closing thread.

-Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.