21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
3,931 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
If I was keeping up with the Jones in my neighborhood I would have a Volvo or BMW, which I sure as heck don't want. I'm pretty happy with my RTL-E. This is just commentary on some fairly easy styling changes Honda could make for the Ridgeline. I was a bit surprised that the 2020 model didn't use the Passport front end.
Fwiw, we traded in our XC70 for the RL. Even though our 4Runner is older, and considerably more mileage, it was an immediate *Lets get rid of that ####### thing!", when we had the chance, it was just that bad.

It was a phenomenal car when it was running. Problem was, there was literally always something broken on it.

Ironically, about two weeks after I traded it in, I saw it at a Volvo/Subaru dealership for sale! So I stopped in and talked to the guy. $3000 in repairs - his cost - to get to the point of where he could sell it again. It would have cost me close to $5K to fix it (transmission issues). I negotiated a sale of the summer tires/rims with him and some other extras, and I've never looked back.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts