Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Why get one built after 9/05

3K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  flymuck 
SmokyMtnRidger said:
Based upon my own personal experience, as well as that of others that have a build date of 09/05 or later, yes.
Just picked up mine yesterday. I tried this for about a half hour, and couldn't get all doors to unlock. It's a build date of 09/05. I followed the manual, but I will try again this weekend.

But to answer the original question, I agree with the others on this thread. In addition to the other improvements mentioned, my own personal experience is that the paint depth & shine is noticeably better on the 09/05. You are supposed to get the latest Navi DVD version if I remember correctly. The 'not an ashtray' is fixed too. And the 'fender dip' has been adressed.

I really hope the 'all door unlock' is fixed on mine as has been posted. If someone could help, that would be great! I'll try the other threads on that subject.

Buy one built 09/05 or later. You will NOT regret it.

fins

Just look at this beauty.

Attachments

I have succeeded in getting ALL DOORS TO UNLOCK when put in park!:eek:

Guess I wasn't doing something right the first time. Can't wait to tell my dealer. They didn't know the September builds fixed this.:rolleyes:

Fins

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.