Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
She's a beauty. Congratulations and please please please ask your wife to jump on this site every once in a while. I'm getting very lonely. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Ladyridge,
I'm so happy with my Ridgeline and hope you feel the same way. This is my 5th Honda since 1979, and we both have Honda motorcycles. I'm totally loyal to Honda and they have NEVER let me down. I'm afraid to drive anything else.

Mrs. Diverace :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,392 Posts
ladyridge said:
I'm getting very lonely. :)
Hey Lady,
I know the female voice it the minority around here. Sometimes I even feel ignored. Don't feel lonely though. I've been on everyday since we got the bug to buy my hubby's RTL NAV. He promises to let me drive it sometimes, but I've heard that before. . .

I'm still mighty excited to be a passenger and to play with the NAV, my iPod, the windows, and the dogs when we go on our adventures. Major selling point is the dual temp controls. He can't freeze me out anymore!
 

·
Green With Envy Moderator
Joined
·
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting those great pictures. The truck looks great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
diverace said:
Hey Ladyridge,
I'm so happy with my Ridgeline and hope you feel the same way. This is my 5th Honda since 1979, and we both have Honda motorcycles. I'm totally loyal to Honda and they have NEVER let me down. I'm afraid to drive anything else.

Mrs. Diverace :p
You all certainly have impeccable taste as well as faith in a proven product. You all's money is well spent as Honda is a world leader in R&D and innovation. Honda follows no one, others follow the leader. Poody, Tyler, Tx.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Truckin' said:
Hey Lady,
I know the female voice it the minority around here. Sometimes I even feel ignored. Don't feel lonely though. I've been on everyday since we got the bug to buy my hubby's RTL NAV. He promises to let me drive it sometimes, but I've heard that before. . .

I'm still mighty excited to be a passenger and to play with the NAV, my iPod, the windows, and the dogs when we go on our adventures. Major selling point is the dual temp controls. He can't freeze me out anymore!
Fantastic. Nice to meet you!! Please feel free to join in on our threads, passengers have valuable information too you know. And if that guy of yours doesn't let you drive that Ridgeline, you come here and you can take mine out for a 3 hour tour if you like.

Have a great evening or day depending on when you read this.
:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Poody,

Is your name Tom? Have you had some experience with Hondas? The "Poody" name sounds familiar to me as I'm from Tyler, too.

Mrs. Diverace
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
diverace said:
Hey Ladyridge,
I'm so happy with my Ridgeline and hope you feel the same way. This is my 5th Honda since 1979, and we both have Honda motorcycles. I'm totally loyal to Honda and they have NEVER let me down. I'm afraid to drive anything else.

Mrs. Diverace :p
Hi Mrs. Diverace!!
I'm new to the Honda family. This is my first. I have never liked cars made outside the USA but it seems like most USA cars are made outside or at least parts of them, so what I'm told. Anyway...I am now in no big hurry to get anywhere, stop for all stop signs and even let people get in front of me just so I can spend more time in my 'Line. I'm hooked. My better half and I plan to buy 2 VTX 1300's next spring. We were going to this year but I had to have that Ridgeline. I have been on a 1977 Yamaha 650 for about 10 years now and I have been riding a bike for about 26 years. I love my 'Line almost as much as the wind blowing through my hair on a warm evening. ( those of you who ride a bike know what I mean ) Maybe someday we'll ride and meet up on the bikes or haul the bikes behind the 'Line. It all sounds great to me.
Congrats again Mrs. and Diverace!!! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,392 Posts
ladyridge said:
Fantastic. Nice to meet you!! Please feel free to join in on our threads, passengers have valuable information too you know. :p
Thanks, I've enjoyed your posts and your enthusiasm. Our days until delivery are ticking off very slowly. I'm sure I'll be bursting at the seams pretty soon too.

I am the researcher, recreation planner and navigator of the family. I am also a gadget freak. I can't wait to have NAV to play with all the time. Of course my husband hated my insistance that we had to order a NAV unit and he's resisted every mod I've told him I can't live without. ;) I don't know why I'm doing all this for HIS truck except it will be our primary vehicle for exploring the world. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,025 Posts
Nice Choice! Mine is white with all your options (that I can see) except the roof rack and backup sensors..I wanted to get em but the dealer said whats the point with the camera? I'm sure they will help, as the camera is vantastic, but in rain or bright sun, picture gets bad.
Anyway its a great truck! Enjoy :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
A real beauty! congrats. I've got to tell you I spend most of the week out in my GMC Savana cleaning carpets for a living. So my wife has the choice of the Accord or the Ridgeline. Guess which one has been sitting lately.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Truckin' said:
Thanks, I've enjoyed your posts and your enthusiasm. Our days until delivery are ticking off very slowly. I'm sure I'll be bursting at the seams pretty soon too.

I am the researcher, recreation planner and navigator of the family. I am also a gadget freak. I can't wait to have NAV to play with all the time. Of course my husband hated my insistance that we had to order a NAV unit and he's resisted every mod I've told him I can't live without. ;) I don't know why I'm doing all this for HIS truck except it will be our primary vehicle for exploring the world. :)
I know he'll love ivaN. You can make him say all kinds of neat stuff.
I'll be looking forward to more of your posts.
Have great day!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
diverace said:
Hey Ladyridge,
I'm so happy with my Ridgeline and hope you feel the same way. This is my 5th Honda since 1979, and we both have Honda motorcycles. I'm totally loyal to Honda and they have NEVER let me down. I'm afraid to drive anything else.

Mrs. Diverace :p
This is also my 5th Honda product (since 1999). Although I've got a couple of cosmetic issues that need addressing, Honda engines are as reliable as anything out there. Heck, I'm shopping for a power washer for my home. A deciding factor will be if it has a Honda-built engine!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,043 Posts
denvrfan said:
Heck, I'm shopping for a power washer for my home. A deciding factor will be if it has a Honda-built engine!
I have a Husqvarna power washer with a 13hp Honda motor. Works real well. Quiet, too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
shovelhd said:
I have a Husqvarna power washer with a 13hp Honda motor. Works real well. Quiet, too.
I haven't seen Husqvarna power washers yet (I own a Husqvarna chain saw and string trimmer and my wife has a Husqvarna sewing machine). Do you use your power washer around the house? It seems like a lot of horsepower for residential use.

Sorry, fellow RL owners. This started as a Honda statement- didn't mean to go "Swedish" on you!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top